Hello! This is a running timeline on all the currently known Miraculous holders. It will be in chronological order. Those whose time period is not known will be put in alphabetical order. Spoilers are hidden.
Unknown ages include people with unknown time periods or speculated time periods.
- Unnamed mage
- Though not a wielder, he crafted the Miraculouses and therefore belongs on this list.
Every other holder comes after these as they were the first.
- Ancient Chinese Bee Miraculous holder
- Ancient Chinese Cat Miraculous holder
- Ancient Chinese Fox Miraculous holder
- Ancient Chinese Ladybug Miraculous holder
- Ancient Chinese Monkey Miraculous holder
- Ancient Chinese Moth Miraculous holder
- Ancient Chinese Peacock Miraculous holder
- Ancient Chinese Turtle Miraculous holder
- If these pages don't exist, they should since we know the holders are in the book somewhere.
5000 years before the present time (c. 3017 BC)
C. 1270 BC
C. 1157-1247 AD
- Unknown Tomoe Gozen
C. 1185-1868 AD
- Ladybug Tentomushi
C. 1615 AD or 1863-1926 AD
- Monkey Sasuke Sarutobi
Song Dynasty China
C. 960-1275 AD
- Monkey Sun Wukong
14th century, Germany
15th century, France
- Ladybug Jeanne d'Arc
16th century, Mexica
- Black Cat Mistontli
- Ladybug Micazoyolin
17th century, France
- Ladybug La Coccinelle
18th century, Vietnam
19th century, Mexico
20th century, Unknown
- Turtle Master Fu
21st century, France
- Turtle Master Fu
- While some characters are given only a specific, yet broad range of time period (such as the Mexica wielders being around 1427-1524 or Feudal Japan lasting from 1185-1603), this list can be determined accurate by including the time periods in which other wielders lived. It is not likely that there is more than one specific Miraculous wielder per century (meaning it's not likely for there to be two Ladybug Miraculous holders in one century, et cetera).
- Yes, I am aware that some of the references that source the time periods may be false, but they are only needed for time period ranges.
- Since the Ladybug Miraculous was not in Japan during the 15th to 18th centuries, the only period in which Tentomushi could have the Miraculous would be between the 12th and 14th centuries and the 19th century.
- Sasuke Sarutobi has the potential of existing in approximately 1615 as that's where his culture places him in stories. His name, however, was coined between 1863-1926 AD.
- Potentially, Sasuke could have participated in World War I.
- It is very likely that Tentomushi and Tomoe Gozen were partners.
- Current year (approx. 2012) minus Master Fu's age (186) equals birth year and years after are the years spent as a holder (approx. 1826).
- The Spanish Colonization of Mexico started before Micazoyolin's time in 1492. This colonization would last until approximately 1810. La Mariquita, however, lived within the Colonization period. Going by the rule that there is only one Ladybug wielder per century and going by her flamenco dress, it is inferred that La Mariquita lived in the early 19th century.
- It is very likely that Master Fu knew La Mariquita and took the Ladybug Miraculous from her when she retired.