FANDOM


  • I KNEW IT!!! I SOOOOO CALLED IT!!!!!!


    GABRIEL AGRESTE ISN'T HAWKMOTH!!! I KNEW IT!!!


    Recently, it was confirmed that the Collector episode would have Mr. Agreste be Akumatized as the Collector. Meaning, that Hawkmoth sent an Akuma to transform Gabriel. Therefore, GABRIEL AGRESTE IS NOT HAWKMOTH!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!


    SUCK IT THEORISTS! (Please do not suck it, I was making a joke. I apologize.)

      Loading editor
    • Then how does Collector get akumatized in Hawk Moth's own lair?

        Loading editor
    • Then why does he have a picture of Mrs. Agreste in origins part one!??? HMMMMMMMMM!??? TRY EXPLAINING NOW!!!!! I’m just kidding. He just has a picture of some other dudes wife in his locket cuz she’s hot. Also, the person who plays Gabriel Agreste is the SAME VOICE ACTOR AS HAWMOTH!!! There’s to much evidence for you to try to prove this wrong with one episode that suggests this. Who knows? Maybe he did it on purpose to give himself his ideal power????? Sorry for ranting. But I really believe he’s hawkmoth 😅

        Loading editor
    • 😂 I’m so sorry!! You didn’t deserve that! Just love this show too much!

        Loading editor
    • It's fine. No offense taken.


      Although, I do think that it would be the most logical thing to say that Gabe = Hawkmoth. But I hope it isn't the case. It seemed like it did at first, but with the Collecter being confirmed to be Gabriel, I think it's now trying remove the assumption.


      Most likely it's Gabe's brother and they both loved Adrien's mom or something and she chose Gabe and they had Adrien and the brother got pissed vanished and then Momma Agreste vanished as well and Gabe locked away her miraculous or something. Probably

        Loading editor
    • Cnij wrote:
      It's fine. No offense taken.


      Although, I do think that it would be the most logical thing to say that Gabe = Hawkmoth. But I hope it isn't the case. It seemed like it did at first, but with the Collecter being confirmed to be Gabriel, I think it's now trying remove the assumption.


      Most likely it's Gabe's brother and they both loved Adrien's mom or something and she chose Gabe and they had Adrien and the brother got pissed vanished and then Momma Agreste vanished as well and Gabe locked away her miraculous or something. Probably

      True to that.

        Loading editor
    • I do think its Gabriel Agreste because his Hawk Moth Brooch has a picture of Mrs Agreste in it as seen in Ladybug And Cat Noir (Origins-Part 1). Although Hawk Moth's shadow of his civilian form looks nothing like Gabriel Agrestes they do look similar in a wat.

      Also there voices are identical ( by the same actor) Thomas Astruc did this for a reason people.

        Loading editor
    • Light, Dark And Harmony Risen To Unison wrote: I do think its Gabriel Agreste because his Hawk Moth Brooch has a picture of Mrs Agreste in it as seen in Ladybug And Cat Noir (Origins-Part 1). Although Hawk Moth's shadow of his civilian form looks nothing like Gabriel Agrestes they do look similar in a wat.

      Also there voices are identical ( by the same actor) Thomas Astruc did this for a reason people.

      They actually look nearly identical. It’s Hawk Moth himself transformed that looks nothing like Gabriel. Their voices aren’t always the same in each dub so that’s not evidence.

      His having her picture in the locket means nothing. It’s a clue but it could be any man who cares for her.

      The actual evidence is how they not only look the same but an astute eye can tell they dress the same. Using the little light of the lair you can see Hawk Moth’s civilian identity wears a light coloured blazer and collared shirt, red pants (you can see the colour on the edging of the Akuma wings), and black and white shoes. Just like Gabriel. Hawk Moth is noticeably absent at the end of “Simon Says” when Gabriel was occupied, and he was tense during the storm on Gabriel’s home in the same episode. That same episode also has Gabriel interested in Ladybug’s earrings and Cat Noir’s ring, as well as the silver version of the ring on Adrien.

      Additionally, Gabriel has the Miraculous book and appears to have the Peacock Miraculous, which all went missing at the same time. We know from promo clips that Adrien having the book is why Marinette suspects Adrien is Hawk Moth which means there’s a connection.

      We see Gabriel’s arm holding out the book for it to be akumatised. The sleeve is hard to see but it’s too light to be Hawk Moth’s, which means Gabriel was definitely in Hawk Moth’s lair, standing in Hawk Moth’s place with Hawk Moth nowhere to be found.

        Loading editor
    • But their teeth are different. On a height chart we saw that HM is taller than Gabriel, and in his civilian form he appears to be bald on the sides (unlike Gabriel). It's 3D so you can tell even from the shadows. And since it's 3D the teeth can't just change, they are always the same.

        Loading editor
    • Ananas.iris wrote:
      But their teeth are different. On a height chart we saw that HM is taller than Gabriel, and in his civilian form he appears to be bald on the sides (unlike Gabriel). It's 3D so you can tell even from the shadows. And since it's 3D the teeth can't just change, they are always the same.
      OR1-(35)
      Agreste FT Gabriel

      Gabriel Agreste

      But Hawk Moth and Adrien both clearly change when they transform. So does Le Paon, unless you're telling me her natural skin colour is blue. Cat Noir is slightly taller than Adrien (believe me I've checked this over multiple screenshots- Cat Noir is about two inches taller than Adrien. The height chart also shows he is taller), and Hawk Moth is almost unnaturally tall.  Look how much taller he is than anyone else. He's a head taller than the people closest to his height, Gabriel and Andre. And they're both quite tall, considering Marinette doesn't even come up to Gabriel's shoulder in that chart and Adrien is barely above Gabriel's shoulder in the show (but is below it in the height chart). The man has to get a foot taller when he transforms, because Hawk Moth is around 7 or more feet tall.. Hawk Moth's mouth changes. There's no way to tell if he's bald or not because what little light there is doesn't highlight the edges well. It highlights colour, but not shapes very well. Additionally, Gabriel's hair is slick plastered to his head, except at the top, whose outline you can clearly see on the other side of his head because it messes with the shape of his head. Unless you're telling me his civilian identity has a very lumpy head. Speaking of, they never show the top of Hawk Moth's civilian identity's head, and the lighting around his head is different than the rest of his body- the light covers less. You also can actually see a possible hairline and it does somewhat resemble Gabriel's, but as it's hard to see, it's hard to say for sure if it does or not look very much like his or just in passing
      OR1-(19)
      SS (1540)
      I don't get the teeth argument at all- you barely see Gabriel's teeth because he's not expressive, and you can clearly see Hawk Moth's lips are very thin in his civilian identity compared to his identity as Hawk Moth. The profile is almost identical to Gabriel's. If Hawk Moth's got different lips as a civilian than as Hawk Moth, then who's to say his teeth can't change? If his facial structure, mouth/lips, and height change, his teeth can, too. He likely changes most of his appearance to appear more menacing.
        Loading editor
    • On the first 2 pictures you posted you can clearly see Gabriel's curvy hair on the right side of the picture (his left). Even if it's just a shadow, it shows a lot and you can clearly see that there are no curves on HM left side of the head. But since it's 3D animation, changin hi height, teeth, lips and stuff would be a lot more work and really expensive.

        Loading editor
    • Ananas.iris wrote:
      On the first 2 pictures you posted you can clearly see Gabriel's curvy hair on the right side of the picture (his left). Even if it's just a shadow, it shows a lot and you can clearly see that there are no curves on HM left side of the head. But since it's 3D animation, changin hi height, teeth, lips and stuff would be a lot more work and really expensive.
      What are you talking about? Look, you can see that Hawk Moth's civilian identity is looking down more than Gabriel's, this is just the closest I can get them to looking roughly the same direction. He's talking to Nooroo, who is floating below Hawk Moth, but close to him, so he has to be looking down more than Gabriel looking down to speak to Nino at the bottom of some stairs several feet in front of him. They're not going to perfectly match up, but you're choosing to ignore that the other side of their head is extremely similar
      Mlb
      , even factoring in the slightly different angles and the lighting. The change in his height, teeth, and lips are because, and I shouldn't have to point this out, the transformed Hawk Moth and Gabriel use two completely different character models. There are differences in Hawk Moth's civilian attire and Gabriel's which I will get to shortly. Hawk Moth's civilian self isn't taller than Gabriel, but Hawk Moth, when transformed, is. That's exactly what I said before and you're deliberately misinterpreting it. Here's a picture of all three of them to prove that Civilian Hawk Moth=/=Hawk Moth. No matter how you turn the camera, Hawk Moth, transformed, looks totally different from his civilian identity. For one thing, the man has no ears, for another, his cheeks are different, and his forehead is different. This also illustrates how Hawk Moth and Gabriel are looking in different spots but still bear a strong likeness.
      HMprofilecomp
      SS (645)
      OR1-(41)

      Just to clear up any confusion, here. They're not facing the exact same angle (Hawk Moth is shown entirely in profile but Gabriel's head is turned slightly towards the camera, as you can clearly see part of the right [actually left but I flipped the image so they were facing the same way] side of his glasses, but here's roughly the cut of Gabriel's face compared to what they cut of Hawk Moth's. They look the same, almost identical. And look, you can even see both of their teeth even though they're saying two different words, and I don't see a difference in them. Before you point out Hawk Moth's lips are more out than Gabriel's, words change how close your lips are to your teeth. The collars of their shirts are nearly identical, too, I just cut Gabriel's a little high when cropping the picture. I also included pictures where they're mouths are making what seems to be similar expressions (Gabriel is looking quite sad, while Hawk Moth has a resting frown).

      OR1-(33)
      SS (1411)
      SS (1407)
      And to prove more of my point, Hawk Moth's civilian self and Gabriel are dressed the same as far as we can see. The akuma's wings show that he's wearing red pants when they pass over them (observe the glow of their wings), which are cut exactly like Gabriel's- tighter at the ankle than they are just above them, and his shoes laced up and light-coloured with dark heels. Also just like Gabriel. he's wearing a light-coloured shirt and blazer, which you can see in the images I've posted already. Additionally, both Gabriel and Hawk Moth wear a silver ring on their left middle finger. The camera will not show the top of Hawk Moth's civilian self's head. Why do you think that is? Hawk Moth isn't wearing glasses or a cravat that we can see, which is the only difference we can make out about them. But this is a change in outfit, not character model. The only other notable difference is how Gabriel's blazer has no buttons and the ones on his waistcoat are seemingly flat (but you never see them in profile without being obscured by the blazer), but Hawk Moth has buttons that stand out from his image. However, factoring in how they've gotten rid of his glasses and cravat, this may mean he's wearing either a different but still light-coloured blazer, or a different waistcoat.

      Furthermore, there's the matter of how Gabriel is undeniably in Hawk Moth's lair when he's akumatised, and he is willingly akumatised, as he's holding out the book for the akuma. The sleeve is too light to be Hawk Moth's, meaning it's Gabriel's, since it's Gabriel who gets akumatised into the Collector. The Collector is also shown standing in Hawk Moth's place in the lair.

        Loading editor
    • Thearomalady wrote:

      Light, Dark And Harmony Risen To Unison wrote: I do think its Gabriel Agreste because his Hawk Moth Brooch has a picture of Mrs Agreste in it as seen in Ladybug And Cat Noir (Origins-Part 1). Although Hawk Moth's shadow of his civilian form looks nothing like Gabriel Agrestes they do look similar in a wat.

      Also there voices are identical ( by the same actor) Thomas Astruc did this for a reason people.

      They actually look nearly identical. It’s Hawk Moth himself transformed that looks nothing like Gabriel. Their voices aren’t always the same in each dub so that’s not evidence.

      His having her picture in the locket means nothing. It’s a clue but it could be any man who cares for her.

      The actual evidence is how they not only look the same but an astute eye can tell they dress the same. Using the little light of the lair you can see Hawk Moth’s civilian identity wears a light coloured blazer and collared shirt, red pants (you can see the colour on the edging of the Akuma wings), and black and white shoes. Just like Gabriel. Hawk Moth is noticeably absent at the end of “Simon Says” when Gabriel was occupied, and he was tense during the storm on Gabriel’s home in the same episode. That same episode also has Gabriel interested in Ladybug’s earrings and Cat Noir’s ring, as well as the silver version of the ring on Adrien.

      Additionally, Gabriel has the Miraculous book and appears to have the Peacock Miraculous, which all went missing at the same time. We know from promo clips that Adrien having the book is why Marinette suspects Adrien is Hawk Moth which means there’s a connection.

      We see Gabriel’s arm holding out the book for it to be akumatised. The sleeve is hard to see but it’s too light to be Hawk Moth’s, which means Gabriel was definitely in Hawk Moth’s lair, standing in Hawk Moth’s place with Hawk Moth nowhere to be found.

      Wait a second I just had an idea.

      What if ( and I know this is most unlikely suggestion) Mrs Agreste wasn't actually missing what if she just went somewhere without informing Gabriel Agreste or Adrien.

      Mrs Agreste could have gone to (another town, you choose) compared to Paris and visited her (one of her relatives, you choose) to help them because her relative was acting strange, so the relative could be Hawk Moth.

      In season 2 they might show this relative and then in another season (any, you choose) Ladybug and Cat Noir will find out where Mrs Agreste is and find Hawk Moth's secret lair and his identity.

      My theory might need a little fine tuning but other then that its specific.

        Loading editor
    • Light, Dark And Harmony Risen To Unison wrote:

      Thearomalady wrote:

      Light, Dark And Harmony Risen To Unison wrote: I do think its Gabriel Agreste because his Hawk Moth Brooch has a picture of Mrs Agreste in it as seen in Ladybug And Cat Noir (Origins-Part 1). Although Hawk Moth's shadow of his civilian form looks nothing like Gabriel Agrestes they do look similar in a wat.

      Also there voices are identical ( by the same actor) Thomas Astruc did this for a reason people.

      They actually look nearly identical. It’s Hawk Moth himself transformed that looks nothing like Gabriel. Their voices aren’t always the same in each dub so that’s not evidence.

      His having her picture in the locket means nothing. It’s a clue but it could be any man who cares for her.

      The actual evidence is how they not only look the same but an astute eye can tell they dress the same. Using the little light of the lair you can see Hawk Moth’s civilian identity wears a light coloured blazer and collared shirt, red pants (you can see the colour on the edging of the Akuma wings), and black and white shoes. Just like Gabriel. Hawk Moth is noticeably absent at the end of “Simon Says” when Gabriel was occupied, and he was tense during the storm on Gabriel’s home in the same episode. That same episode also has Gabriel interested in Ladybug’s earrings and Cat Noir’s ring, as well as the silver version of the ring on Adrien.

      Additionally, Gabriel has the Miraculous book and appears to have the Peacock Miraculous, which all went missing at the same time. We know from promo clips that Adrien having the book is why Marinette suspects Adrien is Hawk Moth which means there’s a connection.

      We see Gabriel’s arm holding out the book for it to be akumatised. The sleeve is hard to see but it’s too light to be Hawk Moth’s, which means Gabriel was definitely in Hawk Moth’s lair, standing in Hawk Moth’s place with Hawk Moth nowhere to be found.

      Wait a second I just had an idea.

      What if ( and I know this is most unlikely suggestion) Mrs Agreste wasn't actually missing what if she just went somewhere without informing Gabriel Agreste or Adrien.

      Mrs Agreste could have gone to (another town, you choose) compared to Paris and visited her (one of her relatives, you choose) to help them because her relative was acting strange, so the relative could be Hawk Moth.

      In season 2 they might show this relative and then in another season (any, you choose) Ladybug and Cat Noir will find out where Mrs Agreste is and find Hawk Moth's secret lair and his identity.

      My theory might need a little fine tuning but other then that its specific.

      I had a similar theory I posited elsewhere. Here it is. Please try to keep on topic.

        Loading editor
    • I have a theory I would like to propose, I think Gabriel might be tracking down HM. It would make sense to turn your Mansion into stronghold if your enemy has the ability give people the power to send an entire city against your house. I know it could have been due to being protective, however that does not have to be the only reason, it does not tank this theory either way. Why persue Hawkmoth? Gabriel began hunting him down after Origins, and the miraculous were revealed to the world. Gabriel who had gotten a hold of the book, noticed the connection between Ladybug, Chat Noir, Hawkmoth, and his wifes former Peacock miraculous. Hawkmoth lured Gabriel into a trap; Gabriel thought he found Hawkmoths lair, but it was just gave him an opportunity to show Gabriel he is in control. This is how Gabriel got akumatized.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry to say this but... You were wrong. The second season premiere actually disproved your theory as instead Gabriel Agreste was in fact revealed to be Hawk Moth.

        Loading editor
    • I was so hoping he was not. But Natalie actually knows his sectet, which makes me like her even less

        Loading editor
    • However there is some potential for her: how do we know that she is happy with her current work? She was even attecked by Gabriel himself in the Collector! Maybe she can be set up for a betrayal down the line.

        Loading editor
    • So now that we know he's Hawkmoth and everything, are you going to update his information?

        Loading editor
    • We are planning a unified page, but it is not yet decided how we're going to implement it. My idea was to put a spoiler button in both Gabriel's and Hawk Moth's page that link to this unified hidden page, and to then leave the two separate pages as they are until "The Collector" airs in the US.

        Loading editor
    • We need to merge the pages in a sandbox(then the a history marge) by December, I have started Alya in my sandbox.

        Loading editor
    • Thearomalady wrote:

      Light, Dark And Harmony Risen To Unison wrote:

      Thearomalady wrote:

      Light, Dark And Harmony Risen To Unison wrote: I do think its Gabriel Agreste because his Hawk Moth Brooch has a picture of Mrs Agreste in it as seen in Ladybug And Cat Noir (Origins-Part 1). Although Hawk Moth's shadow of his civilian form looks nothing like Gabriel Agrestes they do look similar in a wat.

      Also there voices are identical ( by the same actor) Thomas Astruc did this for a reason people.

      They actually look nearly identical. It’s Hawk Moth himself transformed that looks nothing like Gabriel. Their voices aren’t always the same in each dub so that’s not evidence.

      His having her picture in the locket means nothing. It’s a clue but it could be any man who cares for her.

      The actual evidence is how they not only look the same but an astute eye can tell they dress the same. Using the little light of the lair you can see Hawk Moth’s civilian identity wears a light coloured blazer and collared shirt, red pants (you can see the colour on the edging of the Akuma wings), and black and white shoes. Just like Gabriel. Hawk Moth is noticeably absent at the end of “Simon Says” when Gabriel was occupied, and he was tense during the storm on Gabriel’s home in the same episode. That same episode also has Gabriel interested in Ladybug’s earrings and Cat Noir’s ring, as well as the silver version of the ring on Adrien.

      Additionally, Gabriel has the Miraculous book and appears to have the Peacock Miraculous, which all went missing at the same time. We know from promo clips that Adrien having the book is why Marinette suspects Adrien is Hawk Moth which means there’s a connection.

      We see Gabriel’s arm holding out the book for it to be akumatised. The sleeve is hard to see but it’s too light to be Hawk Moth’s, which means Gabriel was definitely in Hawk Moth’s lair, standing in Hawk Moth’s place with Hawk Moth nowhere to be found.

      Wait a second I just had an idea.

      What if ( and I know this is most unlikely suggestion) Mrs Agreste wasn't actually missing what if she just went somewhere without informing Gabriel Agreste or Adrien.

      Mrs Agreste could have gone to (another town, you choose) compared to Paris and visited her (one of her relatives, you choose) to help them because her relative was acting strange, so the relative could be Hawk Moth.

      In season 2 they might show this relative and then in another season (any, you choose) Ladybug and Cat Noir will find out where Mrs Agreste is and find Hawk Moth's secret lair and his identity.

      My theory might need a little fine tuning but other then that its specific.

      I had a similar theory I posited elsewhere. Here it is. Please try to keep on topic.

      Umm. but I'm on topic.

      Cnji said "I KNEW IT!!! I SOOOOO CALLED IT!!!!!!

      GABRIEL AGRESTE ISN'T HAWKMOTH!!! I KNEW IT!!!

      Recently, it was confirmed that the Collector episode would have Mr. Agreste be Akumatized as the Collector. Meaning, that Hawkmoth sent an Akuma to transform Gabriel. Therefore, GABRIEL AGRESTE IS NOT HAWKMOTH!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!".

      So its up to us to agree with him/her, therefore this is the topic. ;)

        Loading editor
    • Sorry, I kinda like correcting people.

        Loading editor
    • Light, Dark And Harmony Risen To Unison
      Light, Dark And Harmony Risen To Unison removed this reply because:
      Accidently added a photo that wasn't meant to be added
      15:29, October 22, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • he transformed back into gaberial and put nurou back and he acumatized himself he did it so ladybug and cat noir dont know it, the first i was like BRO HES HAWKMOTH, for the poeple who said gaberial is hawkmoth then they are right. HOW COME HIS SON DOES NOT KNOW THAT LIKE BRO. ok everyone who watched season 2 episode one he gives his identity up in the episode aderian has feelings for his dad being hawkmoth. does anyone know that the peacock thing was next to aderians moms picture 

        Loading editor
    • guys if you say its wrong watch season two episode one and tell thats not gaberial agreste they change eye color and height for some reason ok and personality, dont get me started on that. its true that gaberial agreste is hawkmoth, he changes height and eye color, because of his kawmi ok this proves he is hawkmoth, he is hiding it under his scarf guys, i have seen him hiding it,

      Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 10.55.01 AM

      see he is hiding it under his scarf

        Loading editor
    • oml GUYS SEE EPISODE ONE SEASON TWO IT HAS THE ANSWERS YOUR LOOKING FOR AND THE THEORYS ARE SOLVED GUYS 

        Loading editor
    • Trix the fox kawmi wrote:
      oml GUYS SEE EPISODE ONE SEASON TWO IT HAS THE ANSWERS YOUR LOOKING FOR AND THE THEORYS ARE SOLVED GUYS 

      Sweetie not everyone can watch Season 2 right now, and this theory has been a heated disussion for over a year.

        Loading editor
    • Light, Dark And Harmony Risen To Unison wrote:

      Umm. but I'm on topic.

      Cnji said "I KNEW IT!!! I SOOOOO CALLED IT!!!!!!

      GABRIEL AGRESTE ISN'T HAWKMOTH!!! I KNEW IT!!!

      Recently, it was confirmed that the Collector episode would have Mr. Agreste be Akumatized as the Collector. Meaning, that Hawkmoth sent an Akuma to transform Gabriel. Therefore, GABRIEL AGRESTE IS NOT HAWKMOTH!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!".

      So its up to us to agree with him/her, therefore this is the topic. ;)

      No, you changed the topic from Gabriel=Hawk Moth to a theory about where Mrs Agreste is before Season 2 was out. You started to talk about Mrs Agreste's disappearance in a topic about Gabriel and Hawk Moth. That's not staying on topic.

        Loading editor
    • MehNameIsJeff
      MehNameIsJeff removed this reply because:
      er
      12:11, October 23, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Thearomalady wrote:
      Light, Dark And Harmony Risen To Unison wrote:

      Umm. but I'm on topic.

      Cnji said "I KNEW IT!!! I SOOOOO CALLED IT!!!!!!

      GABRIEL AGRESTE ISN'T HAWKMOTH!!! I KNEW IT!!!

      Recently, it was confirmed that the Collector episode would have Mr. Agreste be Akumatized as the Collector. Meaning, that Hawkmoth sent an Akuma to transform Gabriel. Therefore, GABRIEL AGRESTE IS NOT HAWKMOTH!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!".

      So its up to us to agree with him/her, therefore this is the topic. ;)

      No, you changed the topic from Gabriel=Hawk Moth to a theory about where Mrs Agreste is before Season 2 was out. You started to talk about Mrs Agreste's disappearance in a topic about Gabriel and Hawk Moth. That's not staying on topic.


      Lets stop arguing about the what the topic is and just focus on the topic.

        Loading editor
    • Cnij wrote: I KNEW IT!!! I SOOOOO CALLED IT!!!!!!


      GABRIEL AGRESTE ISN'T HAWKMOTH!!! I KNEW IT!!!


      Recently, it was confirmed that the Collector episode would have Mr. Agreste be Akumatized as the Collector. Meaning, that Hawkmoth sent an Akuma to transform Gabriel. Therefore, GABRIEL AGRESTE IS NOT HAWKMOTH!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!


      SUCK IT THEORISTS! (Please do not suck it, I was making a joke. I apologize.)

      Too bad it's the opposite isn't it?

        Loading editor
    • Tell me about it.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. Saw the episode.


      Sigh...why. Just, why? Why did they do this? Why?

        Loading editor
    • Cnij wrote:
      Yeah. Saw the episode.


      Sigh...why. Just, why? Why did they do this? Why?


      Why would they do anything different? Sure it was fun to think it could be someone else, but Hawk Moth being Gabriel has long-term effects more than it would be if he were anyone else.
        Loading editor
    • Damonikalovesauslly
      Damonikalovesauslly removed this reply because:
      Spoilers and I don't know how to use spoiler tag.
      03:05, October 27, 2017
      This reply has been removed

    • Yeah. I liked the idea too. Sadly it doesn't work that way. The clues were obvious and it pointed to Gabriel.
        Loading editor
    • Is the first episode that bad.

      NOOOOOOOOO !

      Why do I live in England.

        Loading editor
    • Light, Dark And Harmony Risen To Unison wrote: Is the first episode that bad.

      NOOOOOOOOO !

      Why do I live in England.

      It’s not bad it just doesn’t have something certain people wanted in it. I thought it was a most enjoyable episode.

        Loading editor
    • I know but I'm missing out on all the oooohs and aaaaahs of the fact that 


      Gabriel Agreste is Hawk Moth.



      And the new superheroes Carapace, Rena Rouge and Queen Bee ( I think), are kicking butt with everybodies most lovable superheroes who each are stuck in A criss-crossed love cycle, Ladybug and Cat Noir.

      And just reading that makes everybod lucky that they get to watch Season 2 while I'm waiting till December.

      But I have got his Wiki to be honest.

        Loading editor
    • Argh, and my Spoiler Button doesn't work. remind me I need to ask Tansyflower about that

        Loading editor
    • Light, Dark And Harmony Risen To Unison wrote: Argh, and my Spoiler Button doesn't work. remind me I need to ask Tansyflower about that

      You didn’t close the brackets at the end of your spoiler is why. You just closed it at the end of the one sentence. It works fine. Unless you only wanted the sentence hidden. If you have the spoilers open on the page they’ll be open already when you post it. It works, I promise.

        Loading editor
    • Damn, I knew I was missing something.

        Loading editor
    • Hey, it's me! The guy who started this entire thread! Turns out...I was wrong. Yeah. Gabe is Hawkmoth...the obvious. 

      Well, thanks for all the talking everyone! It's great to see so many people arguing about one cartoon show about two teenager's in skintight animal suits fighting evil butterflies. Have a great time watching this weirdly good show.

        Loading editor
    • Damonikalovesauslly wrote:

      Cnij wrote: I KNEW IT!!! I SOOOOO CALLED IT!!!!!!


      GABRIEL AGRESTE ISN'T HAWKMOTH!!! I KNEW IT!!!


      Recently, it was confirmed that the Collector episode would have Mr. Agreste be Akumatized as the Collector. Meaning, that Hawkmoth sent an Akuma to transform Gabriel. Therefore, GABRIEL AGRESTE IS NOT HAWKMOTH!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!


      SUCK IT THEORISTS! (Please do not suck it, I was making a joke. I apologize.)

      Too bad it's the opposite isn't it?

      Yeah. It is

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message