FANDOM


  • can u plz tell me what episodes does adrien(cat noir) and marrinet(ladybug)kiss i'm pretty sure there is mora that one episode

      Loading editor
    • The only kiss they had was in Dark Cupid but as Ladybug and Chat Noir, not as themselves. They might potentially kiss in season 2 or 3.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but ladybug only kissed chat noir because he was under dark cupids control and she needed him.She didn't do it because she wanted to or anything like that

        Loading editor
    • They might kiss as there true form at the end of season 2 but im guessing that since there are 5 seasons that it will take longer then expected for them to work out that there practically made for each other

        Loading editor
    • Unfortunate8Cookies wrote: Yeah but ladybug only kissed chat noir because he was under dark cupids control and she needed him.She didn't do it because she wanted to or anything like that

      The only way for the kiss is to work was if it was a true loves kiss so LB had to be in love with Chat Noir because love conquers all a rose said early on in the episode

        Loading editor
    • MLBLover11 wrote:

      Unfortunate8Cookies wrote: Yeah but ladybug only kissed chat noir because he was under dark cupids control and she needed him.She didn't do it because she wanted to or anything like that

      The only way for the kiss is to work was if it was a true loves kiss so LB had to be in love with Chat Noir because love conquers all a rose said early on in the episode

      I agree, so she has to have some feelings for him at least.

        Loading editor
    • There was an almost kiss in Horrificator

        Loading editor
    • Delphi of Pyrrhia wrote:
      There was an almost kiss in Horrificator

      yes, that too.

        Loading editor
    • (Spoiler alert) We all know she kissed him in Dark Cupid, but sadly only because it was absolutely necessary. Cat Noir finally finds this out in season 2 episode "Prime Queen", when Nadja shows a pic of it as proof they're in love. XD In Glaciator, Ladybug and Cat pretend to be a couple so the villain wouldn't blast them, and when Hawk Moth ordered him to anyway, he was about to, they both freaked out, but before Cat could do anything, Ladybug leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. (!!!!!!!!!!!) That was close enough... and then later on in the episode, when she and him were talking on the roof, after she told him that he couldn't know who she had a crush on in real life, he walked up close to her, smiled, gave her the rose, then said, "I understand, Ladybug. You're my best friend, too." He kisses her on the cheek, (dies of fangirl feels) then adds, "You can keep the rose. It goes well with your costume." She blushes. What does this mean. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.......!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Chaton15 wrote:
      (Spoiler alert)

      We all know she kissed him in Dark Cupid, but sadly only because it was absolutely necessary. Cat Noir finally finds this out in season 2 episode "Prime Queen", when Nadja shows a pic of it as proof they're in love. XD In Glaciator, Ladybug and Cat pretend to be a couple so the villain wouldn't blast them, and when Hawk Moth ordered him to anyway, he was about to, they both freaked out, but before Cat could do anything, Ladybug leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. (!!!!!!!!!!!) That was close enough... and then later on in the episode, when she and him were talking on the roof, after she told him that he couldn't know who she had a crush on in real life, he walked up close to her, smiled, gave her the rose, then said, "I understand, Ladybug. You're my best friend, too." He kisses her on the cheek, (dies of fangirl feels) then adds, "You can keep the rose. It goes well with your costume." She blushes. What does this mean. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.......!!!!!!

      She has feelings!!!

        Loading editor
    • ohhhhhhhh yeah!!!!! Especially because when they had to pretend, he didn't want to take it too far because he knows she (usually) doesn't like it so he was just going to take her hand but then she be like "Nooooo more than that" and then takes his arm and just snuggles right up next to him head on his shoulder and topped off with a (real) lovesick grin.

      HAHAHAHAHAHA LADYNOIR FUR LIFE!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Then when she was blushing as Marinette

        Loading editor
    • Chat-Noir-Is-Smexy12 wrote: Then when she was blushing as Marinette

      ?

        Loading editor
    • when?

        Loading editor
    • During season 2, the episode where there's the balcony scene. And Chat brings her to the balcony. She's holding on blushing.

        Loading editor
    • Chat-Noir-Is-Smexy12 wrote: During season 2, the episode where there's the balcony scene. And Chat brings her to the balcony. She's holding on blushing.

      The episode you’re thinking of is Glaciator Episode 9

        Loading editor
    • yeah.

        Loading editor
    • I saw her smiling but not blushing... well maybe she was, I didn't see very well.

        Loading editor
    • Chaton15 it's hard with the lighting, but she's definetely blushing. ;D

        Loading editor
    • YESSSS!!!! ;)

        Loading editor
    • IKR! Can't wait for some more ship moments to fangirl about ;3 Also, as a sidenote; I didn't ship marichat before ep 9... but I do now xD

        Loading editor
    • LadyNoir has probably always been my favorite ship, because Mari sees Adrien as perfect, while Chat knows Ladybug's faults and is not afraid to correct and scold her but loves her anyway. But anyhoo MariChat has also always been my second fav because they think they don't love each other and its just so cute watching them unintentionally be sweet with each other. I agree with u in that I liked it a lot more after watching Glaciator. (if that's agreeing xD) Anywaaaaayyysss, even though the balcony scene wasn't near as romantic as we all expected, I still love it. I especially love how she finally sees the truth: he really, really loves her. A lot. Like for real; he's not just naturally flirty. I like how they were there for each other and sharing the fact that they were both heartbroken with each other, but were totally oblivious that they were talking to their loved one right there. This next thought is a little off-topic but kinda goes along with the scene: I love how all the guys and girls in this show are all just such normal friends. It's unrealistic but amazing. Like, since when does a guy and girl discuss their love life with "another" person with each other? In real life it's like waaaayy too awkward, and sure I have guyfriends, but we don't talk about THAT kinda stuff... Well, it's one reason I love this show so so much.

      But anywaaaaayyysss, yes, I'm looking forward to seeing more MariChat in the future, and seeing how she's going to treat him differently. ;D <3 <3 <3

        Loading editor
    • Ikr! But it seems like after every major developement, there's a huge break; first Dark Owl, and now this ;P

        Loading editor
    • Mine's Adrienette.

        Loading editor
    • On a side note, in Dark Owl, the detransform in front of each other. Without looking! That's a huge relationship milestone because that means they trust each other not to peak. Well, more like Ladybug trusts Chat Noir not to peak.

        Loading editor
    • MLBLover11 wrote:

      Unfortunate8Cookies wrote: Yeah but ladybug only kissed chat noir because he was under dark cupids control and she needed him.She didn't do it because she wanted to or anything like that

      The only way for the kiss is to work was if it was a true loves kiss so LB had to be in love with Chat Noir because love conquers all a rose said early on in the episode

      "True love" knows who they are, Ladybug loves Adrien, only thinks she's kissing Chat. Chat wasn't all with us at the current moment, but if Ladybug didn't know Adrien the kiss wouldn't have worked. It had to be true love, so imagine basically Adrien and Ladybug kissing, cause thats the way it worked basically.

        Loading editor
    • MiraculousGirl444 wrote:

      MLBLover11 wrote:

      Unfortunate8Cookies wrote: Yeah but ladybug only kissed chat noir because he was under dark cupids control and she needed him.She didn't do it because she wanted to or anything like that

      The only way for the kiss is to work was if it was a true loves kiss so LB had to be in love with Chat Noir because love conquers all a rose said early on in the episode

      "True love" knows who they are, Ladybug loves Adrien, only thinks she's kissing Chat. Chat wasn't all with us at the current moment, but if Ladybug didn't know Adrien the kiss wouldn't have worked. It had to be true love, so imagine basically Adrien and Ladybug kissing, cause thats the way it worked basically.

      Well said. ;)

        Loading editor
    • Chaton15 wrote:

      MiraculousGirl444 wrote:

      MLBLover11 wrote:

      Unfortunate8Cookies wrote: Yeah but ladybug only kissed chat noir because he was under dark cupids control and she needed him.She didn't do it because she wanted to or anything like that

      The only way for the kiss is to work was if it was a true loves kiss so LB had to be in love with Chat Noir because love conquers all a rose said early on in the episode
      "True love" knows who they are, Ladybug loves Adrien, only thinks she's kissing Chat. Chat wasn't all with us at the current moment, but if Ladybug didn't know Adrien the kiss wouldn't have worked. It had to be true love, so imagine basically Adrien and Ladybug kissing, cause thats the way it worked basically.
      Well said. ;)

      I agree, although, I wish for Marichat and Adrienette to kiss sometime in the future.

        Loading editor
    • Chat-Noir-Is-Smexy12 wrote:

      Chaton15 wrote:

      MiraculousGirl444 wrote:

      MLBLover11 wrote:

      Unfortunate8Cookies wrote: Yeah but ladybug only kissed chat noir because he was under dark cupids control and she needed him.She didn't do it because she wanted to or anything like that

      The only way for the kiss is to work was if it was a true loves kiss so LB had to be in love with Chat Noir because love conquers all a rose said early on in the episode
      "True love" knows who they are, Ladybug loves Adrien, only thinks she's kissing Chat. Chat wasn't all with us at the current moment, but if Ladybug didn't know Adrien the kiss wouldn't have worked. It had to be true love, so imagine basically Adrien and Ladybug kissing, cause thats the way it worked basically.
      Well said. ;)

      I agree, although, I wish for Marichat and Adrienette to kiss sometime in the future.

      yaaassssss!!

        Loading editor
    • Chat-Noir-Is-Smexy12 wrote:
      Chaton15 wrote:

      MiraculousGirl444 wrote:


      MLBLover11 wrote:

      Unfortunate8Cookies wrote: Yeah but ladybug only kissed chat noir because he was under dark cupids control and she needed him.She didn't do it because she wanted to or anything like that

      The only way for the kiss is to work was if it was a true loves kiss so LB had to be in love with Chat Noir because love conquers all a rose said early on in the episode
      "True love" knows who they are, Ladybug loves Adrien, only thinks she's kissing Chat. Chat wasn't all with us at the current moment, but if Ladybug didn't know Adrien the kiss wouldn't have worked. It had to be true love, so imagine basically Adrien and Ladybug kissing, cause thats the way it worked basically.
      Well said. ;)
      I agree, although, I wish for Marichat and Adrienette to kiss sometime in the future.

      So do i, 

        Loading editor
    • MiraculousGirl444 wrote:

      Chat-Noir-Is-Smexy12 wrote:
      Chaton15 wrote:

      MiraculousGirl444 wrote:


      MLBLover11 wrote:

      Unfortunate8Cookies wrote: Yeah but ladybug only kissed chat noir because he was under dark cupids control and she needed him.She didn't do it because she wanted to or anything like that

      The only way for the kiss is to work was if it was a true loves kiss so LB had to be in love with Chat Noir because love conquers all a rose said early on in the episode
      "True love" knows who they are, Ladybug loves Adrien, only thinks she's kissing Chat. Chat wasn't all with us at the current moment, but if Ladybug didn't know Adrien the kiss wouldn't have worked. It had to be true love, so imagine basically Adrien and Ladybug kissing, cause thats the way it worked basically.
      Well said. ;)
      I agree, although, I wish for Marichat and Adrienette to kiss sometime in the future.

      So do i, 

      ^-^

        Loading editor
    • Chaton15 wrote:

      MiraculousGirl444 wrote:

      Chat-Noir-Is-Smexy12 wrote:
      Chaton15 wrote:

      MiraculousGirl444 wrote:


      MLBLover11 wrote:

      Unfortunate8Cookies wrote: Yeah but ladybug only kissed chat noir because he was under dark cupids control and she needed him.She didn't do it because she wanted to or anything like that

      The only way for the kiss is to work was if it was a true loves kiss so LB had to be in love with Chat Noir because love conquers all a rose said early on in the episode
      "True love" knows who they are, Ladybug loves Adrien, only thinks she's kissing Chat. Chat wasn't all with us at the current moment, but if Ladybug didn't know Adrien the kiss wouldn't have worked. It had to be true love, so imagine basically Adrien and Ladybug kissing, cause thats the way it worked basically.
      Well said. ;)
      I agree, although, I wish for Marichat and Adrienette to kiss sometime in the future.
      So do i, 
      ^-^
      )
        Loading editor
    • Wow, lots of quotes o-o

      You guys do know that you can just quote the one person, right? xD

        Loading editor
    • Ikr I literally had a conversation about it with some user once on the discussion thread for Riposte. lol

        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
    • Chaton15 wrote: What does this mean. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.......!!!!!!

      Chat finally got to say the last word

        Loading editor
    • I'm still waiting for him to actually tell her "I love you," even if she already knows.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed

        Loading editor
    • I believe in Dark Cupid, while not having any feelings for Cat Noir, she did see him as more than some partner in fighting crime. She did seem reluctant to bring up the kiss, but she was probably doing that to avoid any awkwardness. Despite that, she did seem to like it. However, just because you like a kiss, doesn't mean you automatically gain feelings (it's kinda shallow to be honest). Ladybug probably assumed that Cat Noir just really cared for her, hence the fact that he saved her life multiple times (and Ladybug was surprised each time).

      Looking at other shows, such as "Hey Arnold" or even "Victorious", characters have kissed before but never acknowledge any feelings. In "Victorious" Tori kissed Beck in the first episode, but didn't acknowledge her possible feelings for him until way later. In "Hey Arnold", while Arnold never was distrubed (at least not too much) when Helga kissed him, he didn't acknowledge his feelings for her until she realized that her love for him exist and until she proved she's a very good person at heart.

      "Glaciator" is my favorite love-square based episode so far. Marinette finally realize Cat Noir's feelings for her are genuine, and he accepts the fact that she is in love with "someone else". When Cat Noir kissed Ladybug on the cheek and she blushed, I felt like (while she's not in love or even has a slight crush) she has some affection for him that she's starting to realize. She's finding him more attractive (personality wise) and less annoying. This could lead to big things in their relationship.

        Loading editor
    • Well said, GraceGamerGirl

      (although in my opinion it's still because it was True Love's kiss, so because she kissed "Adrien" and he kissed "Ladybug" it worked, becuase like Tikki is always saying, they are still Ladybug/Chat Noir, with or without the mask)

      I just REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hope Luka and Kagami don't mess it up. :(

        Loading editor
    • Their love for each other is also sorta ironic in a way. Don't you think?

        Loading editor
    • BeBeYouTiful wrote:
      Their love for each other is also sorta ironic in a way. Don't you think?

      I agree. They're rejecting each other just to be with each other. Never seen anything like it!

        Loading editor
    • GraceGamerGirl wrote:
      BeBeYouTiful wrote:
      Their love for each other is also sorta ironic in a way. Don't you think?
      I agree. They're rejecting each other just to be with each other. Never seen anything like it!

      Yeah. That's one of the reasons I love this show so much lol

        Loading editor
    • BeBeYouTiful wrote:
      Their love for each other is also sorta ironic in a way. Don't you think?

      Like you have no idea!

        Loading editor
    • Chaton15 wrote:
      GraceGamerGirl wrote:
      BeBeYouTiful wrote:
      Their love for each other is also sorta ironic in a way. Don't you think?
      I agree. They're rejecting each other just to be with each other. Never seen anything like it!
      Yeah. That's one of the reasons I love this show so much lol

      Yup! I really think this specific love plot is one reason why this show is so awesome! 

        Loading editor
    • It is defintely something unique, that's for sure! And yes, while it can be super frustrating, it can also be very romantic and heart-warming.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder how they're going to resolve the love square?

      I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it's going to happen in the last 2 episodes of season 2 in the french order, but I don't remember if my source was reliable.

        Loading editor
    • Marinette and Adrien becoming a couple seems slightly scary to me. I don't know how Marinette is going to act, and I don't know what they're dynamic will be like when they are together. Sure, I've been dying for the moment like any other Miraculous fan. However, just the thought of them being together can change a lot, and probably themselves. I just hope their relationship won't be a sappy, romantic, perfect relationship from Marinette's perspective, and a I'm-still-going-to-act-like-a-friend-around-you relationship from Adrien's.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think that would make sense. I have no guess as to how their relationship would be, but I hope it's going to be romantic and requited from both sides.

        Loading editor
    • I just can't wait to see how they're gonna act. I also am looking forward to seeing Adrien act the same way as Chat in civilian form after the reveal. xD

        Loading editor
    • Chaton15 wrote:
      I just can't wait to see how they're gonna act. I also am looking forward to seeing Adrien act the same way as Chat in civilian form after the reveal. xD

      Me too!

        Loading editor
    • Delphi of Pyrrhia wrote:
      Chaton15 wrote:
      I just can't wait to see how they're gonna act. I also am looking forward to seeing Adrien act the same way as Chat in civilian form after the reveal. xD
      Me too!

      I'm worried about Marinette not doing her hero duties with Adrein (CN form) around and then Hawk Moth capturing them and taking their miraculouses, she is silly even when she's LB.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not certain that she won't get distracted, but she knows the city and everyone within it is counting on her. I don't think she would want to let them down.

        Loading editor
    • GraceGamerGirl wrote:
      I'm not certain that she won't get distracted, but she knows the city and everyone within it is counting on her. I don't think she would want to let them down.

      But still Ladybug (or Marrinette)+ Adrien=blah uh wha *runs away*

        Loading editor
    • Still.. she never actually neglected her duties because of Adrien. Sure, she got a bit distracted, but she takes her duties very seriously.

        Loading editor
    • Delphi of Pyrrhia wrote: I wonder how they're going to resolve the love square?

      I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it's going to happen in the last 2 episodes of season 2 in the french order, but I don't remember if my source was reliable.

      The best twist it's if Adrien discover first and control himself to not tell (which is proved be very hard to him, who acts too rash when is about Ladybug) to protect her. That both help him to see LB and Marinette in a new light.

        Loading editor
    • Jeanne68 wrote:
      Still.. she never actually neglected her duties because of Adrien. Sure, she got a bit distracted, but she takes her duties very seriously.

      Good point. 

        Loading editor
    • You should watch Miraculous Secrets Cat Noir as seen by Marinette. SPOILERS!! She does admit that if Adrien did not exist that she would feel VERY DIFFERENTLY about Cat Noir. Then, she panics in her usual way. It was really funny! Marinette has a small crush on Cat Noir, but she LOVES Adrien.

        Loading editor
    • By the way, you can use {{SpoilerButton}} and {{Spoiler|"text"}} to for when you want to say spoilers :)

        Loading editor
    • Correction: {{HideSpoiler|"text"}}

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, what he said(Thanks for catching that)

        Loading editor
    • Going back on topic, we've heard that Zombizou is the next episode coming out... on the 13th, correct? Since part of this villainess's name means "kiss", there's a possibility we'll see another kiss in this one! I'm so excited! :D

        Loading editor
    • Indeed, sorry Chaton.

      I really hope so, it's been what, three episodes since we last saw one. (Glaciator)

        Loading editor
    • It depends on the type of kiss, her akuma name could mean "Zombie Kiss"

        Loading editor
    • Alexiel Lucifen wrote:
      It depends on the type of kiss, her akuma name could mean "Zombie Kiss"

      I know... But right now I'm just hoping. ^.^ 

      Also, Camie, what's the apology for?

        Loading editor
    • Taking the conversation off topic.

        Loading editor
    • I'm almost positively sure that there is a kiss in Zombizou 'cause Zombizou is a portmanteau of two French words and bizou is one them that means kiss. If either of the heroes is under control, then a kiss would definitely be the cure to break it. Although, I doubt anyone would want to kiss zombie lips.

        Loading editor
    • Okay.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe the villain's lips are cursed or something.

        Loading editor
    • This discussion is getting to a point where all we're talking about is possible occurrences in Zombizou. Should we start the discussion there, or has it already been started?

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message