FANDOM


  • Evil Heroes

      Loading editor
    • Seriously, Marinette should get her own Akuma identity, one that has nothing to do at all with being Ladybug. Too often I see fan-art and fanfics that take the concept and really just turn her into Antibug.

        Loading editor
    • Maetch wrote:
      Seriously, Marinette should get her own Akuma identity, one that has nothing to do at all with being Ladybug. Too often I see fan-art and fanfics that take the concept and really just turn her into Antibug.

      Can’t be as bad has “Chat Blanc” can it?! *Shutters* At the Very least “Miss Fortune” Has a good ring to it.

        Loading editor
    • In general it seem that fans are more ceative with Marinette's possible akuma forms than Adrien's. I have seen couple where akuma Mari has designer theme, some which are passed on her Chinese roots, several "Miss Fortune" type of akumas (of course) and I even read this one fic where akuma Mari was literally attacting people with sugar and frosting.

      With Adrien... Well I only know two: One for Chat Noir (Chat Blank) and one fencing themed for "civilian Adrien".

      But yeah. Give me an episode where Ladybug is the one who "turns evil". We already had what? Two, no three episodes in the first season where Chat "turned against" his lady.

        Loading editor
    • I do want to see Ladybug wind up on the receiving end of an akuma attack. Give Cat Noir a proper spotlight episode where he has to fight solo and try and snap Ladybug out of it.

      I don't really get Chat Blanc, like... Adrien has a lot of potential. So does Marinette. They are more than just their powers. They are more than just Ladybug and Cat Noir. Marinette in all honesty would probably get something related to her incredible jealousy. Like, in a "I'm legitimately surprised Hawk Moth didn't akumatise her in 'Volpina' instead" kind of way (but that episode is its onw bundle of "why"). Marinette's most powerful emotion is arguably her jealousy, which often blinds her and makes her do reckless things, but she doesn't feel it all the time. It is worth noting that green, as in green with envy, is red's opposite. If any of them would be turning to their opposite colour, it would be her. Adrien on the other hand has no such issues. His issues stem from stress and loneliness. His jealousy is quite mild. Cat Noir is where he can be himself, why would that relate to his akumatised form? Cat Noir is the only time Adrien is really happy.

        Loading editor
    • Tansyflower
      Tansyflower removed this reply because:
      Spam.
      18:23, September 22, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Tansyflower
      Tansyflower removed this reply because:
      Spam.
      18:23, September 22, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Tansyflower
      Tansyflower removed this reply because:
      Spam.
      18:23, September 22, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Tansyflower
      Tansyflower removed this reply because:
      Spam.
      18:23, September 22, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Tansyflower
      Tansyflower removed this reply because:
      Spam.
      18:23, September 22, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Tansyflower
      Tansyflower removed this reply because:
      Spam.
      18:23, September 22, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Its not really necessary to do that.

        Loading editor
    • I think Chat Noir getting akumatized is more likely than Ladybug since Ladybug is the only one to de-evilized the akuma. And if Ladybug DOES get akumatized, what will happen to Tikki? Will she become akumatized too or what? Same with Chat Noir. 

        Loading editor
    • MistyStormSharp122 wrote:
      I think Chat Noir getting akumatized is more likely than Ladybug since Ladybug is the only one to de-evilized the akuma. And if Ladybug DOES get akumatized, what will happen to Tikki? Will she become akumatized too or what? Same with Chat Noir. 

      Well, as to the first point, in both Origins episodes, Stoneheart changes back into Ivan before the akuma was caught, so Cat Noir just has to break the akumatised item and free her from akumatisation. She can de-evilise it after the akuma is freed.

      I think it might depend on if Ladybug herself gets akumatised or if it's Marinette, and what on her gets akumatised (like the yo-yo, not her Miraculous). Akumatisation might force the kwamis out, since I think they also become the suit and tool. 

      To be fair, it's very unlikely for Ladybug or Cat Noir to be akumatised. Adrien and Marinette are a different story. He wouldn't akumatise them transformed since that would hinder the aquesition of the Miraculous, but he might unwittingly akumatise their civilian selves.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry for my replies, I was making a joke for my idea for a character, Chainmail. Adrian gets akumatized through his helmet, it turns into full fencing gear, and he can make things disappear by snplicing them with his sword. Who says he's limited to his ring?

        Loading editor
    • Renapace Bee wrote:
      Sorry for my replies, I was making a joke for my idea for a character, Chainmail. Adrian gets akumatized through his helmet, it turns into full fencing gear, and he can make things disappear by snplicing them with his sword. Who says he's limited to his ring?

      That might be what Riposte ultimately becomes.

        Loading editor
    • Maetch wrote:

      Renapace Bee wrote:
      Sorry for my replies, I was making a joke for my idea for a character, Chainmail. Adrian gets akumatized through his helmet, it turns into full fencing gear, and he can make things disappear by snplicing them with his sword. Who says he's limited to his ring?

      That might be what Riposte ultimately becomes.

      I wish, but it's more likely to be Kagami.

        Loading editor
    • Renapace Bee wrote:

      Maetch wrote:

      Renapace Bee wrote:
      Sorry for my replies, I was making a joke for my idea for a character, Chainmail. Adrian gets akumatized through his helmet, it turns into full fencing gear, and he can make things disappear by snplicing them with his sword. Who says he's limited to his ring?
      That might be what Riposte ultimately becomes.
      I wish, but it's more likely to be Kagami.

      I mean that Kagami turns into Riposte and becomes exactly what you're describing.

        Loading editor
    • If that's true, Kagami's akumatised form might take both meanings of "riposte" into account. Quick with physical and verbal parrying.

        Loading editor
    • Thearomalady wrote: If that's true, Kagami's akumatised form might take both meanings of "riposte" into account. Quick with physical and verbal parrying.

      I like this idea. Maybe she'll be able to mimic anyone else's abilities!

        Loading editor
    • It would be cool if Marinette got akumatized! :3

        Loading editor
    • CaseyTheCupcakeQueen234 wrote:
      It would be cool if Marinette got akumatized! :3

      I'm surprised with her level of jealousy she hasn't been already, to be perfectly honest. Her jealousy is very strong. Maybe it's because her jealousy is already destructive, so Hawk Moth doesn't actually detect it, because everyoe else tries to internalise their pain, where Marinette puts hers out there.

        Loading editor
    • Speaking of her jealousy, perhaps Marinette, if akumatised, could have an emotion-themed supervillaion? She could be like a fairy from Peter Pan, since Marinette's jealousy already consumes her about as much as Tink's does to her, and she can only feel one feeling at a time, and this is the trick to defeating her.

        Loading editor
    • Thearomalady wrote:
      Speaking of her jealousy, perhaps Marinette, if akumatised, could have an emotion-themed supervillaion? She could be like a fairy from Peter Pan, since Marinette's jealousy already consumes her about as much as Tink's does to her, and she can only feel one feeling at a time, and this is the trick to defeating her.

      Could be. But I think Adrien might play a good part in defeating her. Maybe he can calm her down or something. Or maybe even Alya can do it. Actually, there are a lot of possible characters that can calm her down depending on the degree of trust that Marinette has for them. 

        Loading editor
    • Ayaharu wrote:
      Thearomalady wrote:
      Speaking of her jealousy, perhaps Marinette, if akumatised, could have an emotion-themed supervillaion? She could be like a fairy from Peter Pan, since Marinette's jealousy already consumes her about as much as Tink's does to her, and she can only feel one feeling at a time, and this is the trick to defeating her.
      Could be. But I think Adrien might play a good part in defeating her. Maybe he can calm her down or something. Or maybe even Alya can do it. Actually, there are a lot of possible characters that can calm her down depending on the degree of trust that Marinette has for them. 

      Well, we've never seen that an akuma can be calmed down. I don't think they can, because not even Nathaneal was willing to let his powers go when he had gotten what he wanted out of it, and he was far and above the calmest akuma. He couldn't deakumatise, even when faced with the girl he liked, because akumatisation messes with the mind. Adrien could get the object away from her, like how Marinette was able to get the pen away from Nathaneal. Come to think, he doesn't have to break it right then and there. It's possible being separated from their akumatised object for a while could deakumatises them, since we've never seen evidence that this can't or is unlikely to apply, so Adrien could hold onto whatever it is until he saw Ladybug (assuming separation from the object would deakumaties her), or he could transform into Cat Noir and try and reach her, claiming he got the object from Adrien when asked about it. She, even akumatised, wouldn't hurt him or Alya, I don't think, unless the emotion fairy thing is right, where she's so consumed by her emotions she doesn't think about who or what she's hurting.

      I'm also a pretty strong believer that Adrien already knows she's Ladybug. He's hinted he knows a few times through his words, tone, and expressions, so if I'm right, he'd know how very bad it is that Marinette's akumatised and he'd have to figure out a way to deakumatise her without freeing the akuma. Be interesting to see.

        Loading editor
    • As stated by Thomas, the reason why Marinette doesn't get akumatized is that she's an optimistic person. But this doesn't mean she won't be vulnerable for an Akuma to append her some point in the show.

      I figure Marinette can control her envy and abandon it very straightforward. Not at all like Adrien (Copycat) and Chloe (various episodes), Marinette apologizes for her oversights or mistakes. There are a couple of conceivable reasons why Marinette can get akumatized. The primary ones are as her regular citizen persona.

      As Marinette, the main reasons could be that she is anxious and too stressed about living both lives. Everyone in Paris sees Ladybug as a perfect, amazing, immaculate and courageous superhero who will always save Paris. But as a civilian, Marinette is a typical, clumsy, lovable young girl who has real life obligations at school and a baker and she won't always be there to pledge to her genuine commitments at all times.

      For instance, in Volpina, when Lila attempt to persuade all regarding Paris that she can spare the world exclusively independent from anyone else, everybody trusted her. Possibly, in a future scene, Lila may have the capacity to some way or another reason Paris to spread backlash, lies, and criticism towards Ladybug and Marinette could be really disturbed due to that.

      Another reason could be about Adrien. Marinette deeply loves Adrien both as both Marinette and Ladybug. In Volpina, Ladybug was willing to sacrifice her Miraculous because of Lila's threat. She nearly got herself killed. Marinette tends to get desirous when there are matters that are pertaining to Adrien, consequently, she offended Lila in the previously aforementioned episode yet she additionally apologizes for her mix-ups as well.

      With respect to Ladybug, it's very inconceivable for her to get akumatized however it could in any case happen. On the off chance that she was exceptionally vexed as well as discouraged about something, this will amplify negative emotions for an Akuma to reach her. But as you stated, this could hinder the acquisition of the Miraculous. Yet, it doesn't need to dependably be a question she's wearing like her Yo-Yo or her earrings. It could be anything like she could hold something that an Akuma gets joined to. Comparable in Princess Fragrance, how Rose's perfume bottle was possessed.

      I would love to see Marinette/Ladybug get akumatized. It would convey another twist to the story and Marinette deserves that dynamic plot in the show.

        Loading editor
    • MariChatón218 wrote:
      As stated by Thomas, the reason why Marinette doesn't get akumatized is that she's an optimistic person. But this doesn't mean she won't be vulnerable for an Akuma to append her some point in the show.

      I figure Marinette can control her envy and abandon it very straightforward. Not at all like Adrien (Copycat) and Chloe (various episodes), Marinette apologizes for her oversights or mistakes. There are a couple of conceivable reasons why Marinette can get akumatized. The primary ones are as her regular citizen persona.

      I can't figure how Marinette's optimism protects her when she's jealous. Like Tinker Bell, her jealousy consumes her when it shows up. She doesn't have intention to apologise to Lila until she sees what a mess she made, even after Adrien told her off. The only reason I can think of for why her powerful jealousy stays under Hawk Moth's radar, where Copycat's and Gamer's didn't, is because her jealousy is already very destructive. She doesn't need the power of an akuma to hurt someone with her jealousy. Marinette actually never seems to want to apologise for her jealousy until it causes a disaster- her apology to Tikki in "The Bubbler" is followed up by an excuse but the real apology comes when Ivan falls victim to Bubbler, sans excuse. Her apology to Lila only comes when she realises she was, in fact, in the wrong to humiliate Lila like that. She never apologises for her act of jealousy in "Horrificator", either, even though it got Max and Kim captured by Horrificator.

        Loading editor
    • MariChatón218 wrote:
      As stated by Thomas, the reason why Marinette doesn't get akumatized is that she's an optimistic person. But this doesn't mean she won't be vulnerable for an Akuma to append her some point in the show.

      I figure Marinette can control her envy and abandon it very straightforward. Not at all like Adrien (Copycat) and Chloe (various episodes), Marinette apologizes for her oversights or mistakes. There are a couple of conceivable reasons why Marinette can get akumatized. The primary ones are as her regular citizen persona.

      As Marinette, the main reasons could be that she is anxious and too stressed about living both lives. Everyone in Paris sees Ladybug as a perfect, amazing, immaculate and courageous superhero who will always save Paris. But as a civilian, Marinette is a typical, clumsy, lovable young girl who has real life obligations at school and a baker and she won't always be there to pledge to her genuine commitments at all times.

      For instance, in Volpina, when Lila attempt to persuade all regarding Paris that she can spare the world exclusively independent from anyone else, everybody trusted her. Possibly, in a future scene, Lila may have the capacity to some way or another reason Paris to spread backlash, lies, and criticism towards Ladybug and Marinette could be really disturbed due to that.

      Another reason could be about Adrien. Marinette deeply loves Adrien both as both Marinette and Ladybug. In Volpina, Ladybug was willing to sacrifice her Miraculous because of Lila's threat. She nearly got herself killed. Marinette tends to get desirous when there are matters that are pertaining to Adrien, consequently, she offended Lila in the previously aforementioned episode yet she additionally apologizes for her mix-ups as well.

      With respect to Ladybug, it's very inconceivable for her to get akumatized however it could in any case happen. On the off chance that she was exceptionally vexed as well as discouraged about something, this will amplify negative emotions for an Akuma to reach her. But as you stated, this could hinder the acquisition of the Miraculous. Yet, it doesn't need to dependably be a question she's wearing like her Yo-Yo or her earrings. It could be anything like she could hold something that an Akuma gets joined to. Comparable in Princess Fragrance, how Rose's perfume bottle was possessed.

      I would love to see Marinette/Ladybug get akumatized. It would convey another twist to the story and Marinette deserves that dynamic plot in the show.

      Exactly. Marinette and Ladybug getting akumatized are two different stories. I think it might have something to do with Marinette's parents. As for Ladybug, it could be because of Adrien but I don't want that to happen. She deserves her own story arc. ;)

        Loading editor
    • Ladybugs are also called ladybirds or lady beetles- that could be used for hers. She could have more insect-based powers then and adopt a different ladybug pattern. The jealousy one I suggested could do for either Ladybug or Marinette, but more Ladybug since Marinette tends to use Ladybug as an outlet for her jealousy, though the fact that she bottles it up (sort of) as Marinette could be what gets her akumatised.

        Loading editor
    • Thearomalady wrote:
      Ladybugs are also called ladybirds or lady beetles- that could be used for hers. She could have more insect-based powers then and adopt a different ladybug pattern. The jealousy one I suggested could do for either Ladybug or Marinette, but more Ladybug since Marinette tends to use Ladybug as an outlet for her jealousy, though the fact that she bottles it up (sort of) as Marinette could be what gets her akumatised.

      I agree with you on that. Marinette might be akumatized because if healousy but Ladybug is something else. I had another thought. Because Ladybugs famous superstitiion of it symbolises good luck and the fact what if Marinette or Ladybug had the power that's opposite of good luck?

        Loading editor
    • CaseyTheCupcakeQueen234 wrote:

      I agree with you on that. Marinette might be akumatized because if healousy but Ladybug is something else. I had another thought. Because Ladybugs famous superstitiion of it symbolises good luck and the fact what if Marinette or Ladybug had the power that's opposite of good luck?

      Like bad luck? I suppose instead she could spread bad luck rather than having bad luck like Cat Noir, like how Dark Cupid spread hatred, but a more concentrated form of it than what Cat Noir usually deals with. I think Felix could use his bad luck on other people in the PV, so they could recycle that concept, but I think spreading his bad luck might still be part of Cat Noir's powers, since if he can, that would put him about even with Ladybug (for now she has Lucky Charm and Miraculous Ladybug, but he only has Catalysm, so it makes sense if they're supposed to be equal that he has something additional). It would be interesting to see a villain that switches their powers, now I think.

        Loading editor
    • Thearomalady wrote:

      Like bad luck? I suppose instead she could spread bad luck rather than having bad luck like Cat Noir, like how Dark Cupid spread hatred, but a more concentrated form of it than what Cat Noir usually deals with. I think Felix could use his bad luck on other people in the PV, so they could recycle that concept, but I think spreading his bad luck might still be part of Cat Noir's powers, since if he can, that would put him about even with Ladybug (for now she has Lucky Charm and Miraculous Ladybug, but he only has Catalysm, so it makes sense if they're supposed to be equal that he has something additional). It would be interesting to see a villain that switches their powers, now I think.

      Bad luck? It makes sense. However, I don't think that kind of power would fit Akumatized Marinette. If you take a good look, Marinette is in a way, an unlucky girl which is an opposite of Ladybug. It is the same with Adrien (being rich, a model, etc.) and Chat Noir (bad luck). I think her power/s as a supervillain would be connected to jealousy like how many akumatized villains's powers were. I think there are other reasons that might become the root of her being akumatized other than jealousy. Having Chat Noir go head-to-head against Akumatized Marinette with bad luck powers would be disastrous. Think of what will happen to Paris. I think that would happen if new superheroes were already introduced so that someone will be able to help Chat Noir.

      As for a villain that can switch their powers, I think that would be hilarious. Imagine the two of them trying to figure how to use their powers. Chaos will surely ensue over Paris. But I wonder how their poses would be when using their switched powers? 

        Loading editor
    • Ayaharu wrote:

      Bad luck? It makes sense. However, I don't think that kind of power would fit Akumatized Marinette. If you take a good look, Marinette is in a way, an unlucky girl which is an opposite of Ladybug. It is the same with Adrien (being rich, a model, etc.) and Chat Noir (bad luck). I think her power/s as a supervillain would be connected to jealousy like how many akumatized villains's powers were. I think there are other reasons that might become the root of her being akumatized other than jealousy. Having Chat Noir go head-to-head against Akumatized Marinette with bad luck powers would be disastrous. Think of what will happen to Paris. I think that would happen if new superheroes were already introduced so that someone will be able to help Chat Noir.

      As for a villain that can switch their powers, I think that would be hilarious. Imagine the two of them trying to figure how to use their powers. Chaos will surely ensue over Paris. But I wonder how their poses would be when using their switched powers? 

      I was responding to someone else's proposal of "the opposite of good luck", which is bad luck, more than I was actually suggesting it personally. There would have to be more than just jealousy, yes- it's never gotten her akumatised before.

      Well, I'm not sure, haha. it depends on how much changes. I think I like the idea that everything changes except the Miraculous itself, meaning we now have the Earrings of the Black Cat and the Ring of the Ladybug. Their powers and also their tools have to switch, but I don't think they'd change their costumes, but it would be neat if they did. We'd see Ladybug's earrings light up like Cat Noir's ring does for Cataclysm, but her animation for Lucky Charm is altered slightly to suit Cataclysm (they'd really just have to cut it short and animate her fist closing, I suppose), and his animation for Cataclysm is tweaked to suit throwing a yo-yo in the air. I think the funniest part would be watching them try to use each other's tools and failing.

        Loading editor

    • Being that it seems it’s Hawk Moth who Akumatises into the Collector, but Gabriel who deakumatises, it seems there’s a forced detransformation if a Miraculous holder is transformed when Akumatised, so not only does that imply Ladybug can’t akumatise, it means Chloé can’t, either. Which begs the question of who Queen Wasp is why she akumatises into that and how. The only possible way seems to be if their tool or Miraculous is akumatised and this might be impossible since it makes no sense unless evil makes that possible. Why would a superhero need to turn into a different version of that hero unless they’re evil?
        Loading editor
    • Bluezext
      Bluezext removed this reply because:
      Eh
      20:16, January 30, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Bluezext wrote:
      Well i think Marinette can be akumatized, but she need to remove her miraculous.

      There is no rule saying she has to remove her Miraculous. The Miraculous isn't what stops her from being akumatised. It's her optimism.

      Also try not to comment on threads that have been dead for three months.

        Loading editor
    • I made a page on this whole topic, please check it out

        Loading editor
    • Maetch wrote: Seriously, Marinette should get her own Akuma identity, one that has nothing to do at all with being Ladybug. Too often I see fan-art and fanfics that take the concept and really just turn her into Antibug.

      Well, some people do better then that, what I'll do is make her suit all black and possibly make her pigtails longer because let's face it, just giving her a black suit won't make her a REAL akumatised villain, it'all make her Ladybug with a black suit

        Loading editor
    • Thearomalady wrote:
      Being that it seems it’s Hawk Moth who Akumatises into the Collector, but Gabriel who deakumatises, it seems there’s a forced detransformation if a Miraculous holder is transformed when Akumatised, so not only does that imply Ladybug can’t akumatise, it means Chloé can’t, either. Which begs the question of who Queen Wasp is why she akumatises into that and how. The only possible way seems to be if their tool or Miraculous is akumatised and this might be impossible since it makes no sense unless evil makes that possible. Why would a superhero need to turn into a different version of that hero unless they’re evil?

      Like Gabriel turned into Hawkmoth by butterfly miraculous,

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message