FANDOM


  • Now I really like Adrian and how he has his whole duality in being Cat Noir. The way (in the French version) he speaks in a different pitch and becomes so animated. But from what we've seen of Félix/OG Adrian I really just want to see a bit more of that guy.

    His Plagg seems genuinely distuctive and misgivious instead of just being greedy. Félix's duality is far less subtle by comparison. I just love off the wall unsubtle characters and Félix seems to be that way when he's Cat Noir. He is withdrawn instead of shy and he seems to truly embody Kaotic and distuctive energy.

    I see Adrin being the personification of destruction and I kind of get it with his Cataclysm attack. I see Félix as the personification of destruction and I totally get it.

    Does any one else agree or is it just me?

      Loading editor
    • Felix? 2edgy4me m8

        Loading editor
    • Felix could be used as a side character but I don't think he would make much sense with the type of characters we have now in the series. He and his story are much too dark. 

        Loading editor
    • unfortunately, Thomas Astruc said that Felix will NOT be included in the CGI miraculous ladybug and will not make an appearance. I have to admit I am disappointed by that, I loved what I saw of felix, he would've made a great character,

      Show/Hide spoilers

      Spoiler-y text
      he probably could've become the really powerful villain in Season two everyone is talking about, but I don't like to think about him that way.
        Loading editor
    • Felix was dropped because of a lack of character potential.

        Loading editor
    • Felix? Who’s Felix? You mean Félix! And trust me, you’re definitely far from the only person who wanrted to see more of the character than just the PV. You’re not the only one!

        Loading editor
    • Diggingwithspoons
      Diggingwithspoons removed this reply because:
      I accidentally quoted instead of replying to the thread
      21:59, February 28, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • I think he belongs in AUs and fan content, since his powers and situation, plus too many parallels between the PV and the CGI, render him part of a different universe, and not the kind that would canonically collide with Adrien's.

        Loading editor
    • There's going to be a OVA, similarly the PV, but Félix won't be there, Adrien will be there to replace him! If Félix did make an appearance on the canon show, I'd ship him with Bridgette! Therefore, we'll have Feliette and Adrienette and it won't complicate the ships! 🙂

        Loading editor
    • Felix + Adrien = Twins

        Loading editor
    • I think, if we got Felix, we wouldn't need Chloe as the mean person in the class. He'd help akumatize half the girls with cold-hearted rebuttals. Maybe good for an episode or two....

        Loading editor
    • That would be cool to see Felix as maybe a one-time background character, or maybe even an akumatized villain!

        Loading editor
    • Yes! Seeing Félix would be good!

        Loading editor
    • I would love to see Felix, but I doubt his character would fit with the tone of "Miraculous." Still, he's a really interesting character, and it would be cool if Thomas Astruc was somehow able to include him in the show.

        Loading editor
    • Change his personality and keep his hot look he would be amazing as Adrian's lost brother

        Loading editor
    • i dislike felix. Adrien is nicer and fits the show better. felix is a scrapped character and i think he should stay scrapped.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think that Félix should come back either, but I wouldn't mind it if they tweaked his personality (and pawsibly gave him a love interest? who's with me? :P).

        Loading editor
    • Felix is very different from Adrien.

        Loading editor
    • I just realized that Feliz may be the more literal embodyment of Chaos, but his name means fortunate, lucky.

        Loading editor
    • Akuma0Black-Ice wrote: I just realized that Feliz may be the more literal embodyment of Chaos, but his name means fortunate, lucky.

      It's also associated with "cat," so I'm not sure if that was what Thomas was going for. However, I looked up the name Bridgette, and it basically means "strength." If you ask me, the names from the original version correspond much better with the current characters, which is interesting. Or I'm reading too much into this. Anyway, yeah, that's pretty cool.

        Loading editor
    • If it means cat then that is most likly what Thomas Astruc was going for.

        Loading editor
    • RandomGirl1995 wrote:

      Akuma0Black-Ice wrote: I just realized that Feliz may be the more literal embodyment of Chaos, but his name means fortunate, lucky.

      It's also associated with "cat," so I'm not sure if that was what Thomas was going for. However, I looked up the name Bridgette, and it basically means "strength." If you ask me, the names from the original version correspond much better with the current characters, which is interesting. Or I'm reading too much into this. Anyway, yeah, that's pretty cool.

      Her name was always Marinette in the PV. "Bridgette" was what the fanbase started calling her to separate her from the Marinette we did get.

        Loading editor
    • Maetch wrote:
      RandomGirl1995 wrote:

      Akuma0Black-Ice wrote: I just realized that Feliz may be the more literal embodyment of Chaos, but his name means fortunate, lucky.

      It's also associated with "cat," so I'm not sure if that was what Thomas was going for. However, I looked up the name Bridgette, and it basically means "strength." If you ask me, the names from the original version correspond much better with the current characters, which is interesting. Or I'm reading too much into this. Anyway, yeah, that's pretty cool.
      Her name was always Marinette in the PV. "Bridgette" was what the fanbase started calling her to separate her from the Marinette we did get.

      Oh, That makes sense. Maybe they changed Felix's name because it meant lucky then.

        Loading editor
    • RandomGirl1995 wrote:

      Akuma0Black-Ice wrote: I just realized that Feliz may be the more literal embodyment of Chaos, but his name means fortunate, lucky.

      It's also associated with "cat," so I'm not sure if that was what Thomas was going for. However, I looked up the name Bridgette, and it basically means "strength." If you ask me, the names from the original version correspond much better with the current characters, which is interesting. Or I'm reading too much into this. Anyway, yeah, that's pretty cool.
      Since we're on the topic of names, this doesn't have much to do with anything, but the Latvian word for "ladybug" sounds a lot like "Marinette." Purrhaps that's partially why they named her that? (Yes, cat puns are always good.)
      Coincidence, i think not
        Loading editor
    • f I had to be honest the anime would be way to dark compared to the light hearted comedy we have now though it would be cool to have Felix 

      I somehow want him to be related to Adrien.

      I think that the chaos he brings to the show would be an easy way for an akuma attack but they might have to change the chjaracter back story.

      He could probably be an unhappy teen plus Adrien could possibly embarresed of him 

        Loading editor
    • Adriennette4life wrote:
      f I had to be honest the anime would be way to dark compared to the light hearted comedy we have now though it would be cool to have Felix 

      I somehow want him to be related to Adrien.

      I think that the chaos he brings to the show would be an easy way for an akuma attack but they might have to change the chjaracter back story.

      He could probably be an unhappy teen plus Adrien could possibly embarresed of him 

      A Lot of fanfics bring him in as cousin who was a previous Chat Noir.

        Loading editor
    • Akuma0Black-Ice wrote:
      Adriennette4life wrote:
      f I had to be honest the anime would be way to dark compared to the light hearted comedy we have now though it would be cool to have Felix 

      I somehow want him to be related to Adrien.

      I think that the chaos he brings to the show would be an easy way for an akuma attack but they might have to change the chjaracter back story.

      He could probably be an unhappy teen plus Adrien could possibly embarresed of him 

      A Lot of fanfics bring him in as cousin who was a previous Chat Noir.

      There's also an AU called the Agreste Brothers AU, although I'm not entirely sure it's not just in one comic.

        Loading editor
    • WonderKittyPokemon wrote:
      Akuma0Black-Ice wrote:
      Adriennette4life wrote:
      f I had to be honest the anime would be way to dark compared to the light hearted comedy we have now though it would be cool to have Felix 

      I somehow want him to be related to Adrien.

      I think that the chaos he brings to the show would be an easy way for an akuma attack but they might have to change the chjaracter back story.

      He could probably be an unhappy teen plus Adrien could possibly embarresed of him 

      A Lot of fanfics bring him in as cousin who was a previous Chat Noir.
      There's also an AU called the Agreste Brothers AU, although I'm not entirely sure it's not just in one comic.

      What is an AU?

        Loading editor
    • Akuma0Black-Ice wrote:
      WonderKittyPokemon wrote:
      Akuma0Black-Ice wrote:
      Adriennette4life wrote:
      f I had to be honest the anime would be way to dark compared to the light hearted comedy we have now though it would be cool to have Felix 

      I somehow want him to be related to Adrien.

      I think that the chaos he brings to the show would be an easy way for an akuma attack but they might have to change the chjaracter back story.

      He could probably be an unhappy teen plus Adrien could possibly embarresed of him 

      A Lot of fanfics bring him in as cousin who was a previous Chat Noir.
      There's also an AU called the Agreste Brothers AU, although I'm not entirely sure it's not just in one comic.
      What is an AU?

      An AU is an alternate universe based off of original content, created by fans for the purpose of fanfiction, fanart, roleplaying, and other things. For example, in the Agreste Brothers AU, there's Félix, the older brother, and Adrien, the younger. Félix is the original holder of the Black Cat Miraculous, but he later passes it onto his younger brother. Obvioiusly, this is not the plot of the actual show, but a speculation of what fans think would happen if Félix was Adrien's older brother.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, Ok

        Loading editor
    •  

      An AU is an alternate universe based off of original content, created by fans for the purpose of fanfiction, fanart, roleplaying, and other things. For example, in the Agreste Brothers AU, there's Félix, the older brother, and Adrien, the younger. Félix is the original holder of the Black Cat Miraculous, but he later passes it onto his younger brother. Obvioiusly, this is not the plot of the actual show, but a speculation of what fans think would happen if Félix was Adrien's older brother.

      I always wondered what it was

        Loading editor
    • Adriennette4life wrote:
       

      An AU is an alternate universe based off of original content, created by fans for the purpose of fanfiction, fanart, roleplaying, and other things. For example, in the Agreste Brothers AU, there's Félix, the older brother, and Adrien, the younger. Félix is the original holder of the Black Cat Miraculous, but he later passes it onto his younger brother. Obvioiusly, this is not the plot of the actual show, but a speculation of what fans think would happen if Félix was Adrien's older brother.

      I always wondered what it was

      Now we know.

        Loading editor
    • True

        Loading editor
    • What does Marinette mean?

        Loading editor
    • Marinette means "The one who rises."

        Loading editor
    • WonderKittyPokemon wrote:
      Marinette means "The one who rises."

      Does that refer to when she rises above her fears as Ladybug? 

        Loading editor
    • So guys I decided to write an au involving Felix but I need you to read my first blog post so that you guys can comment on my writing style so that I can write it realistically based on how the characters would say something

        Loading editor
    • Adriennette4life wrote:
      So guys I decided to write an au involving Felix but I need you to read my first blog post so that you guys can comment on my writing style so that I can write it realistically based on how the characters would say something

      Can you give me the link?

        Loading editor
    • I'll take a look.

        Loading editor
    • Adriennette4life wrote:
      So guys I decided to write an au involving Felix but I need you to read my first blog post so that you guys can comment on my writing style so that I can write it realistically based on how the characters would say something

      So I read it over, and I think it's pretty good! Most of the dialogue was accurate, and the idea was interesting. I will say this---you might want to tighten up the grammer. I understand if your first language isn't English, or even if you're just terrible with grammer. But it was hard to understand at times. Another tip: you rushed some of the time jumps. I'd advise slowing down and transiting more fluently to where you are (for example: "meanwhile, at the Agreste mansion, Adrien was sitting with Plagg.") People can usually figure out the POV change on their own. It needs some work, but otherwise it's a pretty good story!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message