|Major Spoiler Warning|
This page contains major spoilers that have not yet appeared in any episodes anywhere worldwide.
"The Queen's Battle" is an upcoming two-part episode special in Season 2 of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. Its world premiere will be on August 27, 2018 in Canada for English viewers, on Family Channel.
It's Fashion Week and all of Paris has a rendezvous at Gabriel Agreste's fashion show, during which Adrien will wear a hat created by Marinette. For the occasion, Audrey Bourgeois, Chloé's mom and the international queen of fashion, is passing through the capital. But, manipulated by Gabriel/Hawk Moth, Audrey gets akumatized and becomes Style Queen, the most chic villain of all!
Armed with her scepter, she transforms people in statues of glitter and plans to do everything in her power to prevent Gabriel's show from taking place, starting by attacking Adrien.
Will Ladybug manage to stop Style Queen and recover the Miraculous before it falls into the wrong hands? 
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug
- Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir
- Gabriel Agreste/Hawk Moth
- Audrey Bourgeois/Style Queen
- Chloé Bourgeois/Queen Bee/Queen Wasp
- André Bourgeois
- Roger Raincomprix
- Tom Dupain
- Sabine Cheng
- Vincent Aza
- Simon Grimault
- Nathaniel Kurtzberg
- Wang Fu
- Jagged Stone
- Clara Nightingale
- Penny Rolling
- Alix Kubdel
- Rose Lavillant
- Lê Chiến Kim
- Juleka Couffaine
- Mylene Haprele
- Fred Haprele
- This two-part episodes marks another occasion where a villain is based on a Miraculous holder's powers, Queen Wasp being the aforementioned villain. Three previous times are "Copycat", "Antibug", and "Volpina".
- The French title of this two-part is "Le Combat des Reines", which means "The Queens' Fight."
- Despite Malediktator appearing on several of the special announcements, the episode of the same name is confirmed to not be part of it, and is comprised of only the episodes "Style Queen" and "Queen Wasp".
Click here to view the gallery.