|Major Spoiler Warning|
This page contains major spoilers from an episode(s) that has not aired in the US yet.
Stompp is a kwami that is connected to the Ox Miraculous. With her power, its wearer can use the Miraculous to transform into an ox-themed superhero. She is currently dormant in her Miraculous in Master Wang Fu's jewelry box, as seen in "Sapotis".
Stompp is grayish blue with narrow black eyes. She also has nostrils, lighter grayish blue ox horns on her head, and a long and skinny tail with a thicker tip.
Stompp can fly, levitate, and phase through solid objects. She can also carry objects that are larger and/or heavier than herself.
As a kwami, Stompp is able to transform the holder of the Ox Miraculous into an ox-themed superhero, although it is unknown what the transformation looks like or what powers the transformed person gains.
Before Season 2
Before the Miraculous jewels were created, Stompp and the other kwamis traveled all over the universe unable to interact with humans. Then, thousands of years ago, a mage created the Miraculouses. When its Miraculous was not being worn, Stompp was dormant in the Ox Miraculous, which was stored inside Wang Fu's Miraculous jewelry box.
As of season 2, Stompp has lain dormant in the Ox Miraculous.
- Stompp was first revealed from a second season trailer on August 31, 2017.
- Her name was confirmed in the credits of the Latin American Spanish dub of "Sandboy".
- The ox symbolizes strength, wealth, and sacrifice.
- The ox is the second animal of the Chinese zodiac.
- Stompp has a noticeable feminine voice and uses female pronouns in the English dub whereas the kwami has a distinctly masculine voice and uses male pronouns in the French dub.