|Major Spoiler Warning|
This page contains major spoilers that have not yet appeared in any episodes anywhere worldwide.
|NOTICE: To avoid spreading unwanted spoilers to other users,|
this page will not be redirected to her civilian identity until the superheroine first appears in the show.
|This article is about the real and upcoming Fox Miraculous holder. You may be looking for the akumatized villain, the holder from ancient China, or another Fox.|
|“|| "Alya, wouldn't you like to be a superhero and go out and fight monsters and villains?"|
"Totally! I'm not scared of anyone!"
As a civilian, Rena Rouge is brown-skinned and at a medium height with hazel eyes. She has dark reddish-brown wavy hair that goes to her shoulders, with the tips of her hair having a lighter shade of copper red. Above her right eyebrow, she has a beauty mark.
As a Miraculous holder
The tips of Rena Rouge's hair are white, and she wears her hair back into a high ponytail. She wears an orange mask with a white bottom half and a black dot above each eye. Two orange fox ears with white insides and black tips are attached to the top of her head. The top layer of her suit, akin to an overcoat, is orange with a white front, a black swan-necked collar, and black arms and gloves up to the middle of her upper arms. The top layer attaches down the vertical front center, and it has a long fox tail-like coattail that ends a bit below her knees at a sharp white tip. The bottom layer of her suit is orange with a white center on the front of the body and black legs starting at a point on the middle of her upper legs. She wears the Fox Miraculous around her neck.
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Appears|
|1. "The Collector":||Absent||?. "Frozer":||Unknown|
|?. "Despair Bear":||Absent||?. "Rossignoble":||Unknown|
|?. "Prime Queen":||Absent||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Befana":||Absent||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Riposte":||Absent||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Robustus":||Absent||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Gigantitan":||Absent||?. "TBA":||Absent|
|?. "Dark Owl":||Absent||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Troublemaker":||Unknown||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Style Queen":||Unknown||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Queen Wasp":||Unknown||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Malediktor":||Unknown||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Gagotor":||Unknown||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
As a Miraculous holder
- News of the character appearing in an upcoming season was first released at Anime Expo 2016 during the Miraculous Ladybug panel.
- Rena Rouge's identity was revealed to be Alya at the Miraculous panel at New York Comic Con 2016.
- The final concept design of Rena Rouge was revealed at the New York Toy Fair 2017 as a preview for a fashion doll and action doll of her.
- Rena Rouge means "red fox" in French.
- Specifically, "rena" is short for "renarde", which is French for "fox," and "rouge" is the French word for "red."
- Lila, during her akumatization as Volpina, can create hyper-realistic illusions by playing her flute. It is unknown if her powers reflect the powers that Rena Rouge will have, similar to how Théo and Chloé's akumatized forms' skills mirror those of Cat Noir and Ladybug respectively, or if Rena Rouge's powers are different.
- Her superhero name was revealed at a TFou press conference on August 31, 2017.
- According to a synopsis on Le Figaro, Master Fu will call on Rena Rouge.
Click here to view the gallery.