|Major Spoiler Warning|
This page contains major spoilers that have not yet appeared in any episodes anywhere worldwide.
|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character.|
Click here to see spoilers for an unaired episode plot.
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug
- Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir
- Hawk Moth
- Chloé Bourgeois/Queen Bee/Queen Wasp
- This episode was first revealed in a promotional video for Season 2 released by TFOU on August 31, 2017.
- This episode takes place after "Style Queen" .
- The episode confirms that a person can have more than one unique akumatized form, specifically Chloé who has her Antibug and her Queen Wasp forms.
- This episode marks another occasion where a villain is based on a Miraculous holder's powers, Queen Wasp being the aforementioned villain. Three previous times are "Copycat", "Antibug", and "Volpina".
- This episode was originally going to air on June 29, 2018, along with "Style Queen", in Canada, but it didn't due to it being postponed to August 2018. Later this episode, "Style Queen", and "Malediktator" were all going to air on August 27, 2018, but as of July 24, 2018, the special is postponed again.
Click here to view the gallery.