This page is for a concept/character/etc. that didn't become, isn't considered, or hasn't been confirmed canon in the Miraculous Ladybug Quantic Universe continuity.
The Quantic Kids was an old, unused concept of Ladybug and Cat Noir (featuring Félix as Cat Noir, rather than Adrien) being members of a superhero team, as requested by a producer. It failed to help sell the concept of Ladybug to broadcasters, which resulted in Ladybug and Cat Noir remaining as a duo.
The fate of the other characters that made up the rest of the team is unknown; they may still exist in the Quantic Universe, but they may have been discarded in the same manner as Félix, with some of their attributes being incorporated into other characters.
Early development members
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug — a teenage girl with the secret identity of a ladybug-themed superhero. She has the power of good luck.
- Félix/Cat Noir — a teenage boy with the secret identity of a black cat-themed superhero. He has the power of bad luck. It wasn't until sometime after the concept was scrapped that the crew replaced Félix with Adrien.
- Melodie — a female superhero who wields a flute.
- Mercury — a male superhero who appears to have super speed.
- Sparrow — a male sparrow-themed superhero who appears to use darts. In later development, producers replaced him with Kid Mime.
Members added in later development
- Gavroche — a male superhero.
- Kid Mime — a male superhero with miming abilities. Producers replaced Sparrow with him.
- The Miraculouses did not exist in this concept, and the idea for them came to be after it was discarded.
- Sparrow was originally a member of the superhero team, but producers replaced him with Kid Mime later on because "Mime was such great character that they didn't want to keep him as adult baddie only."
- On Twitter, Thomas Astruc posted that he hopes he will be able to bring these characters back in comics someday.
- In the first version of the Super Lady Luck slot game, images of Melodie, Kid Mime, and Mercury appeared. In the current version, different images of Melodie and Kid Mime still exist, but Mercury no longer appears.
- Some of the unused characters have similarities to other canon characters: