|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character.|
|“||Who cares about danger? Jagged Stone can't turn down a television appearance!||”|
—Jagged Stone, "Pixelator"
Caline Bustier talks to some students about how they will be able to try some of the jobs in Le Grand Paris. As André Bourgeois looks through this list of jobs for people, Miss Bustier finds that Marinette and Alya aren't on the list. Alya whispers to Marinette that she thinks who knows who helped the mayor pick out the jobs while staring at Chloé. Marinette is upset that Chloé gets to spend the whole day with Adrien and declares that today will be the worst day ever. Chloé then calls out for her father and gives him a sheet with the jobs for Alya and Marinette. Alya ends up having to sort trash in the principle dumpster. Before Mr. Bourgeois gets the chance to tell Marinette her job, Jagged Stone bursts in with his assistant, Penny Rolling, and his pet crocodile, Fang, asking for a luxury suite room. At first, Mr. Bourgeois doesn't want to let Jagged inside, but after Chloé tells her dad who he is, André welcomes him into his hotel. Meanwhile, a fan of Jagged sneaks into the hotel and hides behind a desk. Vincent Aza tries to sneak a few photos of him, but is caught by Fang. Vincent asks Jagged for a few photos since they are friends, but Jagged tells Vincent they aren't friends. Penny scolds him and throws him out of the hotel, warning him to stay away from Jagged and threatening to take away his camera if he ever comes near Jagged again.
Aftet this, Mr. Bourgeois tells Marinette that she is the gopher. Alya wonders what that is. Marinette guesses that it's as bad as trash duty. In Jagged Stone's room, Penny tells André and Marinette that Jagged wants a pair of red, white, and blue sunglasses with Eiffel Towers on them. André tells Marinette to get the special glasses for Jagged since she is the gopher, which he explains is someone who finds anything an employee asks for.
Marinette runs out of Le Grand Paris to the Eiffel Tower and buys a pair of sunglasses. Tikki tells Marinette that the glasses she bought aren't even close to what Jagged Stone wants and she should just do the job right the first time. Before Marinette can reply, a lady passing by with her child sees Tikki inside of Marinette's bag and freaks out. As a cover, Tikki meows, pretending to be a cat.
Marinette gives Jagged the glasses, but Jagged doesn't like them. Marinette tries to explain that she couldn't find the glasses he requested, but Jagged doesn't care. He kicks her out and demands that she find the glasses he wants. Marinette sighs, upset that she now has to spend more time away from Adrien. Tikki reminds Marinette of her earlier advice, and Marinette decides to take it this time. She gets an idea to make the glasses herself and rushes back to her place.
Pixelator walks in and pixelates Adrien, and Chloé into the same photo. In the photo, Adrien tries to find a way out, while Chloé manipulates this time to "bond" with Adrien.
When Marinette gets back to the hotel, she notes that Adrien and Chloé are missing, Tikki reminds her she has more important things, Marinette tries to give Jagged Stone the glasses, but he is busy washing Fang so his assistant takes care of it. As Marinette walks out, Pixelator walks in and pixelates Jagged Stone's assistant. Marinette notices this, and transforms into Ladybug. Just before Jagged Stone is pixelated Ladybug saves him, but she gets her right hand pixelated. Marinette carries Jagged Stone out of the room to Mr. Damocles' office. She tells Jagged Stone about staying in the office while she goes to capture Pixelator's akuma.
In the photo, Chloé is trying to yell for her dad, while Adrien tries to get away from Chloé. However, Fang, who was pixelated is nearby, and Chloé, terrified by it, clings on to Adrien.
As Ladybug is inspecting Vincent's room, she finds a bunch of photos on the wall, the photos having all of Pixelator's victims inside.
Pixelator captures a bunch of Parisians into photos. Nadja Chamack asks the Pixelator a few questions. Jagged Stone, who is watching, decides to go to Pixelator, and give him what he wants. Ladybug eventually shows up, although with her right hand gone, she finds it hard to fight, and use her yo-yo. She then slips and is cornered against a car by Pixelator. She makes a compromise with him about him freeing half the people, in exchange for a private photo shoot with Jagged Stone. He agrees, even though Hawk Moth warns him not to.
After he frees half the people Adrien transforms into Cat Noir, and sneaks up on Pixelator. But, just when he was going to take off Pixelator's glasses, a person yells out his name, and gets caught. He then gets sent back into the pixel world and Ladybug gets her right leg pixelated. Next Jagged Stone pops up and agrees for Pixelator to take his photo. He can't seem to find the right pose, until he gets just the right one. Just as he is about to take the photo, Ladybug uses Lucky Charm, giving her a handheld mirror.
Cat Noir uses Cataclysm to break the photos and free everyone else, including himself. He gets back to the real world, and he helps Ladybug with her Lucky Charm by hitting the mirror in front of Pixelator, just as he takes the photo. The photo beam bounces off of the mirror and shoots Pixelator, causing everything except his camera to disappear.
Before breaking the item with the akuma inside, she uses Miraculous Ladybug to get her limbs back, then she breaks the item the akuma was inhabiting, and captures it. Pixelator turns back into Vincent Aza.
Later, at Le Grand Paris, Ms. Bustier thanks Mr. Bourgeois for the enterprise day. As she was finishing thanking him, Jagged Stone's assistant gives Marinette, Alya, Adrien, and Nino tickets to Jagged Stone's concert.
At the concert. Adrien states that it is his first time at a concert, and that it's awesome. Marinette agrees, and Jagged Stone dedicates a song on the piano to Ladybug.
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug
- Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir
- Hawk Moth
- Vincent Aza/Pixelator
- Jagged Stone
- Chloé Bourgeois
- Alya Césaire
- Penny Rolling
- Caline Bustier
- André Bourgeois
- Mr. Damocles
- Nadja Chamack
- Mireille Caquet
- Théo Barbot
- Marlena Césaire (background)
- Lê Chiến Kim (background)
- Nino Lahiffe
- Rose Lavillant (background)
- Juleka Couffaine (background)
- Max Kanté (background)
- Sabrina Raincomprix
- Ivan Bruel
- Alix Kubdel
- Mylène Haprèle (background)
- Alec Cataldi
- Roger Raincomprix (background)
- Unnamed doorman
- Unnamed butler (background)
- Le Grand Paris employees
- Camera man
- Internationally, this episode first premiered in Canada on TéléQuébec.
- This episode was the twenty-first to air in France and twentieth to air on TéléQuébec.
- The title for the French version is "Numéric".
- Tikki is spotted by civilians. To cover up for herself, she pretends that she is a cat by letting out a confused meow.
- Marinette makes a pair of glasses for Jagged Stone, which is seen again in "Guitar Villain".
- The scene where Pixelator knocks at Alec's door is a homage to the first Terminator movie.
- Hawk Moth takes control of his victim, like he does in "The Evillustrator". Unlike before, however, he takes control of Pixelator's whole body, instead of only a hand, along with inflicting pain onto him by strangling him and threatening him if he doesn't succeed in getting the Miraculouses.
- Recycled footage from "Copycat" of Adrien and Plagg standing and talking near a sign is played before Adrien transforms into Cat Noir to help Ladybug out.
- Hawk Moth appears in his final scene before Ladybug uses the Miraculous Ladybug and breaks the akumatized object.
- Like in "Simon Says" Ladybug uses the Miraculous Ladybug before breaking the akumatized object and capturing the akuma. However, she does so because otherwise it would have been impossible for her to capture it, as she needs both her hands to do it.
- It is revealed that Jagged Stone's concert in this episode was the very first concert Adrien has ever been to.
- At his concert, Jagged Stone plays the episode ending soundtrack on his piano (not to be confused with the ending credit soundtrack).
- After André sends Jagged Stone off on the elevator, and Miss Bustier, behind him with Marinette and Alya, is reminding him about assigning a job for Marinette. Alya's right eye blinks while her left eye stays open.
- A poster can be seen on the wall in Vincent Aza's room that is similar to the "Metal Lourd" magazine with both Marinette and Jagged Stone on it from "Guitar Villain". But this event takes place before the latter episode.
- When Ladybug hides behind the car, her arm is not pixelated.
- Even though Ladybug's right leg is pixelated, she still stands on it in the Lucky Charm sequence.
Click here to view the gallery.