This page includes information on an episode or comic issue that has not yet been released.
The series is planned to be a series of comedic shorts with slapstick and no dialogue.
- The show was first announced by Jeremy Zag on his Instagram on March 5, 2017.
- The drawing with the announcement was done by Angie Nasca, the character designer for this show.
- On March 14, 2017, Zag released another image, featuring a 3D model of chibi Ladybug.
- The official Miraculous Ladybug blog has confirmed the show will be canon to the main series.
- An animatic for an early episode of the series was first revealed during a Miraculous live event on May 17, 2017.
- Over 100 shorts are expected to be made. Based on the animatic, they will be approximately a minute long.
- This series will be about the world of Miraculous, not necessarily about the superheroes alone.
- On August 31, 2017, a part of another episode was released by Jeremy Zag on Instagram, involving Cat Noir stopping a giant flower from attacking an unaware Ladybug.
- A fully animated clip of an episode featuring cats chasing Cat Noir was released on Jeremy Zag's Instagram on January 21, 2018.
- The production for the web series Miraculous: Tales from Paris was discontinued in order to focus on the chibi series.
Click here to view the gallery.