This page includes information on an episode or comic issue that has not yet been released.
The series is planned to be a series of comedic shorts with slapstick and no dialogue.
Miraculous Chibi is a 1’30 speechless comedy mini-series produced in 2D and inspired by the worldwide phenomenon CG TV series: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir.
When our heroes aren't on a mission, Cat Noir jumps at every opportunity to try and make Ladybug fall in love with him. But what he doesn't know is that she only has eyes for the handsome Adrien! Will he still manage to seduce Ladybug with his plans, each more unpromising and funny than the other?
- Main article: Episode guide
|Episodes||Season premiere||Season finale|
|TBA||August 31, 2018||TBA|
|1||1||"Rooftop Dinner"||August 31, 2018|
|When Cat Noir finds Ladybug on the roofs of Paris, he decides to set up a romantic dinner for her that soon turns out to be... unforgettable! Bon appétit!|
|Cat Noir tries to seduce Ladybug by putting on some irresistible new perfume. He soon starts winning hearts... but not the one he was hoping for!|
|Cat Noir decides to ask Ladybug to the movies. But if he wants the superheroine to go with him, he'll need to catch the tickets first, as they just slipped out of his hand and are now flying away in the Paris sky...|
|4||4||"Curiosity Kicked the Cat"||TBA|
|Cat Noir finds out that Ladybug has written a love letter for her crush. He tries to get ahold of it to discover the mysterious stranger's identity, but soon learns the hard way that curiosity and cats don't mix.|
|Ladybug has designed a necklace for Adrien, but she accidentaly drops it and the necklace starts falling. Trying to impress the beautiful superheroine, Cat Noir decides to catch it for her. But when a pigeon lays its beak on it first, an epic battle ensues: cat vs. pigeon!|
|6||6||"Cutest Cat Fight"||TBA|
|Cat Noir decides to get Ladybug a kitten, hoping to win the heart of the superheroine. Bur as it turns out the kitten he's set his sights on is not very cooperative...|
- The show was first announced by Jeremy Zag on his Instagram on March 5, 2017.
- The drawing with the announcement was done by Angie Nasca, the character designer for this show.
- On March 14, 2017, Zag released another image, featuring a 3D model of chibi Ladybug.
- The official Miraculous Ladybug blog has confirmed the show will be canon to the main series.
- An animatic for an early episode of the series was first revealed during a Miraculous live event on May 17, 2017.
- Over 100 shorts are expected to be made. Based on the animatic, they will be approximately a minute long.
- This series will be about the world of Miraculous, not necessarily about the superheroes alone.
- On August 31, 2017, a part of another episode was released by Jeremy Zag on Instagram, involving Cat Noir stopping a giant flower from attacking an unaware Ladybug.
- A fully animated clip of an episode featuring cats chasing Cat Noir was released on Jeremy Zag's Instagram on January 21, 2018.
- The production for the web series Miraculous: Tales from Paris was discontinued in order to focus on the chibi series.
Click here to view the gallery.