|This article is about comic book based on Majestia. You may be looking for the superhero Majestia.|
|“|| "I so wish I can handle Chloé the way you do."|
"You mean the way Majestia does it. She says all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing."
Majestia Issue #56 is the 56th issue of the Majestia comic book series from Quantic Comics.
Majestia Issue #56 is laid out as a traditional 6.625 inch print comic book as seen in mass market or "pulp" retail markets. The cover has a golden title with a thick red outline on the top, and the red corner box to the left includes the Quantic Comics logo, the issue number in a white square, and the comic's price in euros. The bar code is in the bottom right corner, all elements corresponding to comic industry standard layout.
The main image of the cover is Majestia in front of a generic city background which appears to be a photo manipulation. Majestia has short blonde hair and blue eyes, and her costume is a modern design with full pants and a coattail style cape; though the suit's red, blue, and gold color scheme strongly recalls traditional American comic book superheroes, particularly Wonder Woman, with the prominent gold chest design and boots.
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Absent|
|1. "The Bubbler":||Absent||14. "Princess Fragrance":||Absent|
|2. "Mr. Pigeon":||Absent||15. "Ladybug & Cat Noir (Origins - Part 1)":||Appears|
|3. "Stormy Weather":||Absent||16. "Stoneheart (Origins - Part 2)":||Absent|
|4. "Timebreaker":||Absent||17. "Animan":||Absent|
|5. "Copycat":||Absent||18. "Simon Says":||Absent|
|6. "The Pharaoh":||Absent||19. "Pixelator":||Absent|
|7. "Lady Wifi":||Absent||20. "Guitar Villain":||Absent|
|8. "The Evillustrator":||Absent||21. "Kung Food":||Absent|
|9. "Rogercop":||Absent||22. "Gamer":||Absent|
|10. "Dark Cupid":||Absent||23. "Reflekta":||Absent|
|11. "Horrificator":||Absent||24. "The Puppeteer":||Absent|
|12. "Darkblade":||Absent||25. "Antibug":||Absent|
|13. "The Mime":||Absent||26. "Volpina":||Absent|
- The comic book cover was released as a teaser by Thomas Astruc for a future episode.
- Quantic Comics is a reference to the Quantic Universe.
- Majestia's appearance is very similar to that of Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Supergirl and the Carol Danvers incarnation of Ms. Marvel.
- The phrase that Alya quotes from Majestia paraphrases Edmund Burke's quote: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
- Alya has a poster of the cover in her room.
- As Majestia is revealed to be a real person in Miraculous Adventures, it is unknown if the comics are based on her adventures in real life or fictionalized tales about her.