|“||With my magic yo-yo, I can conjure up an item that'll help me. I just have to say Lucky Charm! Each time, something weird appears and I have to understand how to use it.||”|
Ladybug flings her yo-yo high into the air, as energy shoots out from it. It spins around until it forms an object that is red with black polka dots. Ladybug observes the area around her, and she makes a plan for how to use this object to achieve what she desires, like defeating a villain.
After the akuma is removed from the villain's akumatized object and captured by Ladybug, she is able to utilize the Miraculous Ladybug. She throws the object that she summoned into the air, where it reverts into energy and a swarm of ladybugs spread out to fix the damages done since the villain's creation.
While Lucky Charm is a very helpful superpower, Ladybug must use it at an appropriate time, as she can only use it once before reverting back into her civilian form five minutes later.
Lucky Charm objects
For a complete list of the Lucky Charm objects, see the List of Lucky Charm objects.
Lucky Charm objects are usually everyday objects, but sometimes the way to use them can be very confusing. Often, Ladybug is left puzzled about how to use an object until she views her surroundings and figures out an idea. The object itself doesn't usually fix the problem, so Ladybug needs to find other objects and landmarks that she can use with it.
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Absent|
|1. "The Bubbler":||Appears||14. "Princess Fragrance":||Appears|
|2. "Mr. Pigeon":||Appears||15. "Ladybug & Cat Noir (Origins - Part 1)":||Appears|
|3. "Stormy Weather":||Appears||16. "Stoneheart (Origins - Part 2)":||Appears|
|4. "Timebreaker":||Appears||17. "Animan":||Appears|
|5. "Copycat":||Appears||18. "Simon Says":||Appears|
|6. "The Pharaoh":||Appears||19. "Pixelator":||Appears|
|7. "Lady Wifi":||Appears||20. "Guitar Villain":||Appears|
|8. "The Evillustrator":||Appears||21. "Kung Food":||Appears|
|9. "Rogercop":||Appears||22. "Gamer":||Appears|
|10. "Dark Cupid":||Appears||23. "Reflekta":||Appears|
|11. "Horrificator":||Appears||24. "The Puppeteer":||Appears|
|12. "Darkblade":||Appears||25. "Antibug":||Appears|
|13. "The Mime":||Appears||26. "Volpina":||Appears|
|"A Christmas Special":||Appears||"The Chinese Legend":||Unknown|
|"Ladybug in Halloween":||Unknown||"Ladybug in New York City":||Unknown|
|"Marinette in Paris":||Absent||"Marinette and Fashion":||Absent|
|"Ladybug as seen by Adrien":||Absent||"Ladyblog":||Absent|
|"Adrien's Double Life":||Appears||"Marinette and Alya":||Absent|
|"Marinette's Double Life":||Appears||"Cat Noir as seen by Marinette":||Absent|
|"My Birthday Party":||Absent||"Marinette and Adrien":||Absent|
- To use the Miraculous Ladybug, Ladybug must throw the object summoned by her Lucky Charm into the air. If she cannot retrieve the Lucky Charm object from wherever it is, it will appear in her hand. This happens with the following objects:
- Though it may seem like Ladybug has lucky vision that shows her how she should use her Lucky Charm objects, this is simply a visual representation of her own thought process, and she is not aided in this by her powers.
- In the Russian version, Lucky Charm is called "Super Chance."
- Ladybug uses Lucky Charm twice in "The Bubbler", "Timebreaker", and "Antibug".
- "Timebreaker" is the only episode she summons both objects simultaneously.
- Antibug is able to use a similar ability, called Anti-Charm. This ability has only been used once, in "Antibug", and instead of creating an everyday object, it creates a giant sword.
Click here to view the gallery.