|“||We've got to get to his bubble sword, that's gotta be where the akuma is.||”|
This is a list of akumatized objects. These are objects that Hawk Moth's akumas have possessed in order to transform people into supervillains. Sometimes, an object will also end up being the akumatized villain's weapon. Ladybug has to break the object in order to release the akuma.
To see each villain, see Akumatized villains
|Nino Lahiffe's bubble wand||"The Bubbler"||A container of bubbles with a bubble wand Nino plays with.|
|Xavier Ramier's bird call whistle||"Mr. Pigeon"||A bird whistle that Xavier uses to attract pigeons.|
|Aurore Beauréal's parasol||"Stormy Weather"||A parasol Aurore carries around during the weather girl competition.|
|Alix Kubdel's rollerblades||"Timebreaker"||Alix's blades that she races with.|
|Théo Barbot's picture of Ladybug||"Copycat"||A newspaper cut out of Ladybug's picture that inspired Théo.|
|Jalil Kubdel's necklace||"The Pharaoh"||An Egyptian necklace Jalil wears.|
|Alya Césaire's cellphone||"Lady Wifi"||A phone that Alya uses to communicate and record videos for the Ladyblog.|
|Nathaniel Kurtzberg's pencil||"The Evillustrator"||The pencil Nathaniel was using when he was drawing a comic on his sketchbook.|
|Roger Raincomprix's police whistle||"Rogercop"||The whistle Roger uses as a policeman.|
|Lê Chiến Kim's brooch for Chloé||"Dark Cupid"||A jewel Kim plans to give Chloé for Valentine's Day.|
|Mylène Haprèle's pin||"Horrificator"||A pin from the band Zombie Skull Crushers that Ivan gives Mylène.|
|Armand D'Argencourt's fencing sword||"Darkblade"||A fencing sword Armand uses while teaching his students.|
|Fred Haprèle's photo of Mylène||"The Mime"||A picture of his daughter, Mylène that Fred keeps in a special pouch of his hat.|
|Rose Lavillant's perfume bottle||"Princess Fragrance"||A bottle containing the perfume Rose sprays on the love letters she wrote for Prince Ali.|
|Ivan Bruel's note from Kim||"Ladybug & Cat Noir (Origins - Part 1)"||A note Kim wrote to Ivan calling him a coward for not confessing to Mylène about his feelings for her.|
|Ivan Bruel's song's lyrics||"Stoneheart (Origins - Part 2)"||The lyrics of Ivan's love song for Mylène, written on a piece of paper.|
|Otis' bracelet||"Animan"||A bracelet with an animal tooth attached to it worn by Otis.|
|Simon Grimault's cards||"Simon Says"||Simon's deck of card he uses for his hypnotism tricks.|
|Vincent Aza's camera||"Pixelator"||A camera that Vincent Aza uses to take photos.|
|Jagged Stone's guitar.||"Guitar Villain"||Jagged Stone's guitar which he plays during concerts and free time.|
|Wang Cheng's chef hat||"Kung Food"||A chef hat Wang wears while preparing food.|
|Max Kanté's glasses||"Gamer"||A pair of glasses that Max wears.|
|Juleka Couffaine's wrist mirror.||"Reflekta"||A wrist mirror that Juleka wears on her right hand.|
|Manon's toy wand.||"The Puppeteer"||A toy wand that Manon owns.|
|Sabrina Raincomprix's brooch.||"Antibug"||A brooch Chloé gave to Sabrina as a proof of their friendship.|
|Chloé Bourgeois' Ladybug earrings.||Costume earrings that resemble the Ladybug Miraculous.|
|Lila Rossi's necklace||"Volpina"||A necklace that Lila buys to trick Adrien into thinking she is a superhero. It is modeled after the Fox Miraculous.|
|Santa Claus' hat||"A Christmas Special"||A Christmas hat that Marinette gives Adrien, which he gives to Santa Claus.|
- Sometimes the akumatized object is replaced after the villain is defeated.
- Alya buys a new cellphone in "Lady Wifi".
- Chloé gives Sabrina a new brooch in "Antibug".
- Reflekta's akumatized object is replicated onto people she turns into her own image, but hers is the only one to contain an akuma or to have the power to transform people. When trying to release Reflekta's akuma, Ladybug accidentally destroys the object in possession of André Bourgeois.
- In order to release the akuma so that Ladybug can capture it, every akumatized object must be broken.
- Both Alya and Chloé know about this.
- So far, Ladybug has always been the person to break the objects, although sometimes she does this indirectly.
- In "A Christmas Special", after the akumatized object, Santa's hat, is destroyed to release the akuma, it is never seen again, destroyed or fixed, afterwards.