|Major Spoiler Warning|
This page contains major spoilers that have not yet appeared in any episodes anywhere worldwide.
Le Paon is an upcoming new Miraculous holder that will appear by the end of Season 2 and in Season 3 as Hawk Moth's "boss." They wield the Peacock Miraculous and their kwami is Duusu. Their civilian form is unknown.
When transformed, Le Paon has a blue mask, and they wear a peacock feather-like cocktail hat, being blue and tear-shaped with an orange mark in the center. They wear a blue dress with sleeves that end below their fingertips. The bottom of the dress has a side slit skirt, and the end of the skirt has rounded points with dark blue, orange-centered spots, resembling a peacock's tail feathers. Underneath the dress, they have dark indigo leggings that are black from the knees down. They hold a blue hand fan, which is similar in design to the end of their skirt, and an object with a peacock feather tip.
- Le Paon is French for "The Peacock".
- Le Paon was revealed at the Miraculous panel at New York Comic Con 2016.
- Earlier, at a panel at San Diego Comic Con, Thomas Astruc pointed to an image of them in the sneak peak collage image, commenting that they will be a new recurring supervillain that will be Hawk Moth's ally.
- In a video interview held on August 25, Jeremy Zag mentioned that the new main villain will make Hawk Moth appear like "a baby" in comparison.
- Le Paon's civilian identity will be revealed by the end of Season 2.