|This article is about a French musketeer Ladybug. You may be looking for other French Ladybug Miraculous holders, Jeanne d'Arc and Marinette Dupain-Cheng, or another Ladybug.|
La Coccinelle had long dark hair, and blue eyes. She wore a brown cavalier hat with red feathers, and over her upper face, she wore a red mask. Her outfit included a red tabard that ended partially down her legs with black dots and black wavy edges on the bottom edge. Underneath the tabard, she had a white long sleeved shirt with a folded collar. She wore a black cloth corset over the tabard that had a black backside, and around her waist, she wore a belt with a black scabbard. The scabbard held La Coccinelle's silver rapier when she wasn't using it. She also wore black leggings, white gloves, and tan boots with white edges that started above her knees.
If this past Ladybug Miraculous holder had the same powers as the current Ladybug, she had enhanced abilities and the superpowers Lucky Charm and Miraculous Ladybug. She also had the yo-yo for a weapon. Another weapon she used was a rapier, as seen in the image.
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Absent|
|1. "A Christmas Special":||Absent||?. "Zombizou":||Absent|
|2. "The Collector":||Absent||?. "Syren":||Absent|
|3. "Prime Queen":||Absent||?. "Frightningale":||Absent|
|4. "Despair Bear":||Absent||?. "Troublemaker":||Absent|
|5. "Riposte":||Absent||?. "Reverser":||Absent|
|6. "Befana":||Pictured||?. "Anansi":||Absent|
|7. "Robostus":||Absent||?. "Sandboy":||Unknown|
|8. "The Dark Owl":||Absent||?. "Frozer":||Unknown|
|9. "Gigantitan":||Absent||?. "Style Queen":||Unknown|
|10. "Glaciator":||Absent||?. "Queen Wasp":||Unknown|
|11. "Sapotis":||Absent||?. "Malediktator":||Unknown|
|12. "Gorizilla":||Absent||?. "Catalyst":||Unknown|
|13. "Captain Hardrock":||Absent||?. "Mayura":||Unknown|
- Feri González revealed the character as her ninth Inktober drawing, noting that she was created and designed by Thomas Astruc.
- In French, la coccinelle means "the ladybug."
- She is the second known person of French origin to wield the Ladybug Miraculous, succeeding her predecessor Jeanne d'Arc and following her future successor Marinette.
- The image of La Coccinelle is based on the painting A Cavalier by Jean-Louis Ernest Meissonier , a 19th century Classicist painter and sculptor famous for his depictions of Napoleon, his armies and military themes.
- This is similar to how the image of Jeanne d'Arc as a Miraculous holder was based on a real image of Saint George.