Kalina & Kiana Campion are musicians for the band "Rocky's Revival".. They perform the songs "Miraculous Theme (Christmas Version)", "My Christmas Wish", and "It's Gonna Be a Miraculous Christmas" for the Miraculous Ladybug Christmas Album.
At ages 11 and 13, respectively, Kalina and Kiana started an all-girl band called "The Raymies". As lead singers, the two sisters led the band for three years and conducted over 100 live performances. Disney offered the band a television series in the style of "Hannah Montana", but Kalina and Kiana turned down the offer, because Disney wanted to recast the rest of the band. After "The Raymies" split up, Kalina and Kiana traveled around Europe and participated in several creative projects before forming "Rocky's Revival".
- Kalina plays piano and ukulele, although she initially hated playing piano.
- Kiana plays guitar, mandolin, banjo, and harmonica.
- In 2014, Kalina went through chemotherapy for Hodgkin's Lymphoma. 
- Kiana likes unicorns, dark chocolate, game nights, The Chronicles of Narnia, and traveling, and she once wanted to be an astronaut.
- Rocky's Revival official website
- Rocky's Revival YouTube
- Rocky's Revival Twitter
- Rocky's Revival Tumblr
- Rocky's Revival Facebook