Jeremy Zag (born March 24, 1985) is the producer of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir and the founder and CEO of ZAG Entertainment.
Jeremy has been involved in many of the shows and movies being made and produced by ZAG.
- Abominable: producer
- Adventure Park: producer
- Balloons: producer
- Choco: producer
- Denver & Cliff: creator, producer
- Gayajin: creator, producer
- GhostForce: creator, producer
- Kosmik Wrestle: creator, producer
- Legendz: creator, producer
- Melody: director, producer
- Ms. Rose: creator, producer
- Power Players: creator, producer
- Pixie Girl: creator, producer
- Superstar: creator, producer
- Tales of Feryon: producer
- Kobushi: producer, composer
- Popples: producer
- Rosie: producer
- Sammy & Co: producer
See Wikipedia:Jeremy Zag
- His last name, Zag, sometimes appears in the show.
- Jeremy is co-directing the upcoming Miraculous movie with Chris Columbus.
- According to Jared Wolfson, Jeremy changed the animation style of Miraculous so that the show would have a more cinematic look, one unlike any previously seen on television.
- Along with Noam Kaniel and Alain Garcia, Jeremy helped write the show's main theme song.
- At the start of San Diego Comic-Con International 2016, Jeremy posted an image to Instagram of himself dressed as Cat Noir.
- Jeremy is a fan of Dragon Ball, and considers it his "inspiration on everything". He considers its creator, Akira Toriyama, to be his hero.
- In an interview, Jeremy stated that if he were akumatized, his power would be to transform the whole world into animation.
Zag's name on the English credits.
Zag's name on the French credits.
Zag - Introducing ZagHeroez (MINI-DOC)
Miraculous Ladybug Panel at Anime Expo 2016
Miraculous Ladybug Panel- SDCC 2016
Lindalee & Jeremy Zag talk Miraculous Ladybug - (MNN) Ep.2
Miraculous Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Panel from New York Comic Con 10 7 2016
Miraculous Ladybug Panel 2016 - Announcements & Questions - Stan Lee's Los Angeles Comic Con
Miraculous Ladybug - Lindalee Visits Comic Con Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir