|Major Spoiler Warning|
This page contains major spoilers that have not yet appeared in any episodes anywhere worldwide.
Duusu is a kwami that is connected to the Peacock Miraculous. With her power, its wearer can use the brooch to transform into a peacock-themed superhero. Currently, she is dormant in her Miraculous inside Gabriel Agreste's safe in his mansion.
Duusu is a deep blue creature and is 10 centimeters tall. She has a small pale crimson circle on the center of her forehead, and her eyes are pale crimson with dark blue sclerae. Her tail, reminiscent of that of a real peacock, contains five feathers. The eyes of the feathers are pale crimson, with a black interior and a dark blue exterior. She also has three feathers coming out from behind her head, the central one of which is longer than those to its left and right. Her mouth is a plum color and contains rows of teeth on the top and the bottom.
Duusu is able to fly, levitate, phase through solid objects, and carry objects that are larger and/or heavier than her.
As a kwami, Duusu is able to transform the holder of the Peacock Miraculous into a peacock-themed superhero, although at the moment it is unknown what powers the transformed person gains.
Before Season 1
Before the Miraculouses were created, Duusu and the other kwamis traveled all over the universe, unable to interact with humans. Eventually, a mage created the Miraculouses, which allowed humans to see kwamis and the kwamis to help them.
Throughout the first season, Duusu was dormant in the Peacock Miraculous in the safe of Gabriel Agreste's mansion.
|Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir Theme Song:||Appears|
|1. "The Collector":||Absent||?. "Malediktor":||Unknown|
|?. "Despair Bear":||Absent||?. "Troublemaker":||Unknown|
|?. "Prime Queen":||Absent||?. "Frozer":||Unknown|
|?. "Befana":||Absent||?. "Rossignoble":||Unknown|
|?. "Riposte":||Absent||?. "Gagotor":||Unknown|
|?. "Robustus":||Absent||?. "Captain Hardrock":||Unknown|
|?. "Gigantitan":||Absent||?. "Zombizou":||Unknown|
|?. "Dark Owl":||Absent||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Glaciator":||Absent||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Sapotis":||Absent||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Gorizilla":||Absent||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Style Queen":||Unknown||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
|?. "Queen Wasp":||Unknown||?. "TBA":||Unknown|
Comics and books
|"Issue 1":||Absent||"Issue 5":||Unknown|
|"Issue 2":||Background||"Issue 6":||Unknown|
|"Issue 3":||Absent||"Issue 7":||Unknown|
|"Issue 4":||Absent||"Issue 8":||Unknown|
- She was first revealed by Jeremy Zag with a picture posted on his Instagram on June 27, 2016. The post did not contain any comments from him.
- As seen in the concept art, when she cries, her tears appear to glitter.
- This idea, however, is part of an old concept and may not be true in the completed version of the character.
- Her name was revealed on October 7, 2016, during the Miraculous panel at New York Comic-Con.
- Also, another piece of concept art that was revealed shows Duusu with her Miraculous' future holder, Le Paon.
- Her first appearance in any Miraculous media is in the second issue of Miraculous Adventures, alongside several kwamis, known and unknown, as they fly through space in a flashback.
Click here to view the gallery.