|This article is a disambiguation page.|
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Cat may refer to:
- Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir — the CGI-animated TV show.
- Cat Miraculous — a ring with the power to transform its wearer into a black cat-themed super-powered being.
- Cat Miraculous holders — people who have wielded the Cat Miraculous throughout history.
- Copycat — the akumatized form of Théo Barbot, who is a replica of Cat Noir.
- The cats that have appeared occasionally in the series.
- The black cat that runs in front of Marinette in the theme song.
- Gray cats that Marinette interacted with in a few episodes.
- "Copycat" — the episode about Copycat getting revenge on Cat Noir.
- "Ladybug & Cat Noir (Origins - Part 1)" — the episode detailing how Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien became superheroes.
- Miraculous: Tales of Cat Noir — an upcoming comic book series, featuring Cat Noir visiting the United States of America.